View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 11:56 AM   #1
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Default [Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress

Hi!
It's been a long time since i really tried some creative writing, so bare with me as i get back used to it.
This is a half-fiction story. Basically i wanted to write up some of the stuff my sub & I have done in our last almost 2-years together, but to make it more interesting and fun to write i'll add in some fantasy ideas & make changes to keep ourselves private.
Please comment, ask questions, and most importantly - enjoy!

Part 1 - Locked Down, but Not Out

*Stay home, stay safe, protect the NHS*
March 2020 and the world had stopped. When the year began i was saying "I'm ok being single a little longer, without a kinky partner." And suddenly two months passed busy in work and now this. Being an aware person who read the new i'd been avoiding too many public places for extra weeks already. God i hadn't had any fun in a while. But when you can't go outside, how do you find somone to play with?

I fired up my old GetDare/Reddit/Tumblr/FetLife/etc accounts. Initially just looking for some fun erotic stories to read, maybe see what's going on. Chat to people. Get back into the online mindset.

After a few days i already knew this was maybe a mistake. Just endless messages from dudes being weird or creepy or annoying, any such adjective. I changed my approach, and without much else to do, stuck with it and kept looking around.

A few friendships flared up, chatting about various kinky stories and ideas. In fact it was only a week or two before i met her

Browsing around Fetlife i spotted the profile:-
About Me
Hey i am a 22 yr old sissy from the Netherlands
Things i like: sissification, blackmail, roleplay, bondage
I love to talk to people and make a connection!
Xxx

And a few more posts that were similar, talking about her love of being sissy and crossdresser. A few pictures showed a wonderful feminine body.
She had potential, and a very genuine tone. Not desperate or pleading, just real and interested.

Adidas: Hi! I saw your profile on FL and thought i'd send a message. Your post talking about exploring being a sub had me interested as we share a lot of kinks like feminization, bondage and more. Lets chat, connect, and see what happens.
Naomi: Omg, hi. Thanks for the message. Yes please lets talk. I'm 22, i've been a sissy for a few years, although i have basically zero experience being a sub.

A simple beginning. Nothing fancy. We just chatted about out experiences and kinks for a few days. Well, we sent dozens of messages a day for a week. It was an instant connection! Our kink lists lined up, we got on as people, it was so easy to chat and joke around.
I knew i wanted her. So i pushed our chats more and more kinky. Slowly picking out her fantasies and desires, breaking down those barriers. After a week we started sharing pictures of ourselves, so we knew we were both real.
That next weekend i gave her some basic tasks just to test the waters. She was smiling and excited. On a Wednesday in early April we took the next step...

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Adidas for this post: