Thread: Fiction: The Boys are back!
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2022, 03:47 PM   #11
imaslaveboy

As the day was approaching the mid afternoon, Jack approached Alffi who was chilling in one of the sun loungers in the shade half asleep at this point. Alffi was disturbed from his daze as Jack sat down on the lounger that was beside him.

"You're up mate. Truth or Dare?"

Alffi peeled off his sunglasses squinting as the mid afternoon sun dazzled his sensitive eyes.

"Fuuuuckkk. I knew this was coming when you came over. Dare." Alffi clearly wasnt't ready for a question like that as he woke and didn't really appear to give it much thought.

"Your dare is as follows. Seeing as you have that diaper on, you must ask me or one of the other lads if you are allowed to remove it any time you want to use the toilet for the next 24 hours. If we decide you can't then you are allowed to go in diaper, however, you are banned from the pool and if you are caught removing the diaper without anyone's permission then you will be subject to a massive punishment. Clear?" Jack laid the law down.

Alffi smacked his lips, nodded and rolled over and basically went back to sleep on the spot in an instant.

Jack signed, and got up and returned back to the others. His job was done and he told everyone else of Alffi's dare should he evade Jack's watch over the next while.

Cameron at this stage had thought of of a suitable dare for Michael if he decided to go down that route, the truth he also had an idea of what to ask him. Michael was in the pool in his red singlet at this stage playing volleyball with Alex, Rhys and Scott. Cameron wandered the pool side before shouting across to Michael, "Yo! Wrestler boy! Truth or Dare!" The splashing ceased as the others looked on intently.

"Truth!" Michael replied without a moment of hesitation.

"Out of the lads here, Who would you least like to fight, Who would you least want to share a bed with and who would you most want to share a bed with given the choice?"

"Heyy, that is 3 questions! You can't do that!"

Cameron held his hands out to his sides and jarred his head as if to say 'What do you want me to do about it?'

"Fine, you're a prick but here it goes." Michael ponders the questions for a few moments as he juggles the volley ball.

"...least like to fight would be Alex, least want to share a bed with Luke because he is covered in fucking syrup and ehh most want to share a bed with.... Well none of you but if I had to choose one it would be Dan because he is the smallest."

"Fair answers, fair answers. So in that case, your forfeit will be to wrestle Alex under my terms. You will sleep cuffed to Luke in the sofa bed and do anything that Dan tells you between midnight and 10am for the rest of the holiday. Oh and you must pick dare in the next round."

Michael squints into the sun as he tries to give Cameron a disapproving look but just shrugs his shoulders and immediately carries on with his game of volleyball.

Cameron isn't impressed by his choice and has decided that he will be sure to get him in the next round. The ball now lies with Alffi and Michael for the next round of the game.
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote