View Single Post
Old 01-30-2022, 02:20 PM   #552
CuriousOlderMale

I wish to be a test subject.

For those who don't know, Cal's Curse is a hypnosis file that prevents an orgasm unless someone gives explicit permission. The permission is for one orgasm only. The files makes it impossible to feel the physical sensation of being ready to cum, and so I was able to wank a little but get no excitement. I have a deep need to lose control of orgasms and be in a state of constant frustration. Please contact me if this interests you. Happy just to chat, or to go further.

*Have you done hypno before?
I have tried a number of kinky hypnosis files.

*Have you listened to Cal's Curse before? Was it successful?
I have listened a number of times. Yesterday, I added a binaural beat to the file and it's putting me in a deep trance. After listening, i had made alot of precum and was very horny. I tried masturbating and I just couldn't get close to cumming.

*Have you done orgasm denial before?
I have a couple of chastity cages. i had a Mistress a couple of years ago who kept me from cumming for up to a month at a time.

*If yes. What was your longest period of denial?
28 days

*What is your level of experience with Edging? Beginner, intermediate or advanced?

When i have the cage on, i can't get even close to edging. I'm hoping that Cal's Curse will get me very close and frustrated with no chance of relief.

*Optional: Beg the group for permission to orgasm.

i always imagine that when i am most in need of relief, someone will tease me; tell me that they may give permission, but never allow it. Perhaps I'll get so horny, that i will desperately want to cum and never be permitted.

LIKES Chastity, Humiliation, Interrogation, Soft Blackmail, SPH, Hypno, Pain, Diapers, Degradation, Sleep disturbance, Pic/vid on demand, Pee Desperation, Panties.

Security cam access, Forced statue, or repetitive tasks on cam, Positions (and having to assume those positions on beeps), parental ctrl, forced pee drinking.

HARD LIMITS illegal, showing face, real ID (maybe), social suicide, blood, agreed times must be respected.
CuriousOlderMale is offline   Reply With Quote