View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 04:35 PM   #294
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2M2 View Post
Shame I missed you. I would have totally played.

Sounds like you are bejng well used. Have fun
Thank you Sir. Slut had a few games with 3 different Sirs so managed to get pretty drunk lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by axel990 View Post
Hello slut,

So happy to read the reports and to see that you are still able to get through the dares, sorry for being away for so long, I got sick myself, and had to isolate, and wasn't really feeling into browsing getDare, but I'm back now and can't wait to keep reading the reports, and help out any way I can .
Thank you Sir, hope you are feeling better!

Quick update on yesterday/today:

Slut played several games of battleship and got itself pretty drunk. It then did the piss, drink, vomit, repeat dare which was pretty bad - Slut pissed into a bowl, then drank it all down. Next it threw it up immediately (although other food and drinks came up too It drank it back down which tasted awful, slut just tried to do it as quick as possible! Then it flipped a coin and LUCKILY got Tails on first try. But it realised it didn't have anything to actually put in its ass lol so it threw up again - this time it was like a cloudly orange/brown liquid... Slut filtered it and used a large syringe to insert into its ass. It released it straight after. Overall this wasnt as bad as slut feared (although maybe because it was drunk lol), but if it had to actually repeat many more times it would be so tough!

In other news, the slut also did its enema yesterday using 4x 250ml douche bulbs. This should have been at least 600ml actually entering the ass. This did involve the slut on the toilet several times over the next hour or two lol.

While playing battleship slut was given piss denial, but 15 min before being released it couldn't hold, so it went to the public stairwell completely naked (except for nipple clamps and collar) and pissed there on the floor... probably made the carpets quite wet - oops

It can't remember if it did much else after that, it will check its messages and let you know if it did! It just remembers being very tired and actually slept almost ALL of Saturday Over 12 hours sleep...

As it is back to work next week it doesn't want to stay up too late tonight, so will split tomorrow between dares and getting ready for work. Next week it will aim to do a few dares in the evenings, then will do more at the weekend - including a day of punishments to make up for breaking several rules / having too many veto days and several missed punishments!
kinkyamy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to kinkyamy for this post: