View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 07:40 PM   #7
VioletEveningfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutronium1337 View Post
Good job so far! Help us understand your environment and what you’re looking for a bit better, so that we can give better dares.

You mention living in a residence hall - is it coed?
Communal bathrooms? Coed bathrooms?
How did it feel when you thought others might hear you playing?
Are you willing to play outside of your room if others don’t see you (I know public is one of your dislikes, but help us understand where that line is)?
How much of a horny slut are you?
What’s the riskiest thing you’ve done sexually? Looking to go further than this, close to this, or less risky? You can define risky if I’m unclear.

This will help us create dares that fit your desires. Your write-up was fantastic, by the way, keep that up for sure!!

Neut
Thanks for the compliment on my report lol. I live in a coed hall by floor so mine is all girls. My name tag is on my door so everyone would know it was me so that’s y I put on the music that would b super embarrassing. Um idk how far I’d b willing to go outside of my dorm (ngl I would go to the my bathrooms are actually disgusting girls can b so gross!like I mean catch a disease disgusting)

I don’t take many risks here bc guys at my school are……bland lol. I did fuck someone on someone else’s bed at a house party with the door unlocked which is the most recent I can remember

Bc the guys here are boringgggg I have to take matters into my own hands literally lol. As embarrassing as it is I’m pretty much always thinking, if not reading, about sex so horny all the time

Read my profile for a short bio and stuff…

Likes:edging, overstimulation, ruining, humiliation, degradation, clit play/torture
Dislikes: NO PICS, any bodily fluids, public
Toys: bullet vibe, household stuff
VioletEveningfield is offline   Reply With Quote