View Single Post
Old 01-18-2022, 02:14 PM   #17
Bitch-Cow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey6910 View Post
Clothing Control: No Panties and Shrinking Skirts

You are banned from wearing panties for the entire week
You will wear a dress or skirt every day, and each day that dress or skirt must be shorter than the previous day's. No pantyhose of course.

Monday: Any skirt or dress
Tuesday and beyond: Skirt or dress must end above the knee, and be shorter than the previous day
Saturday: Only your shortest skirt or dress is permitted
Sunday: Either buy yourself an even shorter skirt or dress and wear that, or take your shortest one from Saturday and ride it up even further (minimum 2 inches shorter and maximum 10 inches below waist)

You must not cross your legs for the week. If you do cross them, immediately uncross them and select a punishment:

- 20 flicks of an elastic band to each nipple, and your clit
- Removal of clothing privileges in your room for 24 hours - curtains etc must be open
- Tell someone that you're not wearing panties and offer them to check
- Anonymously post a picture of your nipple online
- Get fully naked before you are allowed to use the toilet for the rest of the dare
- Wear nipple clamps or clothespins for at least half an hour each day, including 10 minutes outside your roon
- Make someone cum on you. No washing for 24 hours
- Piss on a pair of your panties until they are soaked, stuff them in your mouth for 2 minutes

Enjoy!
Thank you very much for your dare! Unfortunately, I only have one dress which may be suitable for work and own only long skirts, so I don’t think I’ll be able to complete this dare. I am more of a pants suit person at work!

I will however, start looking for skirts to make a small collection for future.

Please let me know if you would like to give me a punishment for being unable to complete your date. My apologies again ☹️.

Likes- my vibe, anal, small vaginal insertations, wedgies, teasing, mild pain, petplay and trying new things.

Limits- public, family, blood, extreme pain, candle wax, scat, needles and enemas.

Interested in hidden public but quite fearful.

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94832

The only toy I have is a small bullet vibe that has low, medium and high settings! Other than that I just have household items. Do your worst
Bitch-Cow is offline   Reply With Quote