View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 05:11 AM   #1
lilenby
Baby Member

Rainbow 23/nb degrading tasks & denial thread

Hi!! New poster here!! I’m still a little shy but I did want to make a thread to get some dares & denial going for me! I’ve been denied since January 1st and I haven’t really made any plans on the length etc. Since it’s self denial I thought it might be fun to get some input & some tasks while I’m at it! I usually keep myself denied for a couple months at a time for reference. Here is my idea:

1. You can add to my denial up to 3 days in each comment or a week for every task you send me. So for example if you send me three tasks you can decide to add 3 weeks & 3 days onto my denial.
2. For every task I complete, I will write a detailed report on my experience. Depending on how you find my report, you can punish me with up to two weeks of denial or reward me with a ruined orgasm.
3. All kinks & limits are mentioned in my sig! I do live with others so pls keep that in mind when setting tasks!

Thank you so much!!!

likes: nipple play & pain, degradation, humiliation, denial, bladder control, light pain, cuckholding, pet play.

dislikes: insertion, scat, blood, anything illegal, pics & vids
lilenby is offline   Reply With Quote