View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 06:03 PM   #35
SissyDiaper<3er

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2M2 View Post
CUSTOM TASK - This was a banana cut into halves and 6 marshmallows anally, then a 30 minute walk. I knew I would fail this. Marshmallows contain glycerine, which is my enemy following a rather potent punishment enema from Emmy.

Anyway, I put pants and trousers on. I don't have diapers so I made a layer of tissue paper in my pants. As soon as I pulled up my trousers I already wanted to expel. I got about 5 minutes down the road and had to run back and very quickly expel. Somehow I didn't leak much, but I accept this is a fail and no points are awarded.

This brings my total up from 14. Adding 24 points for those completed tasks pushes me up to a very respectable 38.

A long way from 100, but nevertheless. 1/3 of the way there. I am very open to more tasks and I will now consider doing custom dares that include another male participant with myself being more or less a human glory hole. It will be slightly difficult to arrange but I will try.
So sorry to hear that. I'm glad it didn't went worse, but sorry you didn't get to enjoy it 3: I understand that without diapers to hold you you were super nervous. Don't feel bad about it ok? ;3

Loves : teasing, diapers, predicaments, spankings, diapers, predicaments, toys (dildos, chastity, etc), petplay, humiliation, scat, anal, WAM, messy, BDSM, creative punishments, communication.
Hardlimits : public exposure, social suicide, extreme pain, blood, blackmail, faces, personal information

🔒Locked in chastity and denied since March the 28th of 2024

Feel free to check me anytime

Kik: SissyDiaperHearter
SissyDiaper<3er is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SissyDiaper<3er for this post: