View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 02:00 PM   #8
Sumiko

This task was set for 5pm but I decided to do it early (2:30 pm) since I was bored and it lasted until 4:00 pm.

Take an 2l milk enema, diaper up, and hold it at least 30 minutes. When you release you must stay in your diaper at least an hour, during which time you'll write a post for your calendar thread about what a diaper slut you are, how disgusting your diaper is, and how much you love it.

The milk enema was easy enough to get in, I put the enema bag on the shower door and kneeled on the ground to make it go in faster. Once it was all in I felt so full and wanted to let it out but I knew I would get a harsh punishment for doing so. I let my stomach settle for a minute before pulling the tube out and clenching my asshole tight. I slipped my diaper on and started the timer for 30 minutes. Watching the clock made the time pass even slower so it turned away from it and began to pace back and forth across my bathroom floor. After what felt like an hour I looked back at the clock and saw that only 11 minutes had passed. My asshole was so tired from clenching but I tried to push through.

It was at minute 15 I knew thing were going down hill fast. I could feel my asshole starting to give and not seconds later the flood of milk and shit exploded from my ass and into the diaper. As a personal punishment I sat on the floor letting out each wave of the enema that wanted to flood from my ass with no resistance. I could feel the mess spreading to every part of my diaper. I sat there for the last 15 minutes before grabbing my phone to write this report.

Truthfully the warm mess that gushed from my ass feels like a warm thick bath but smells terrible. I am currently rubbing my diaper on the floor so I can feel how squishy my diaper is and really move the mess around. I love my filthy diaper and I am just a dumb diaper slut who should be locked in diapers forever.

Doing this task made me feel like a real little baby and while it was humiliating I also wish I had a daddy/mommy Dom that would un-potty train me and make me their little diaper bitch for months before trying to potty train me just so they can punish me for having accidents, deciding I'm not grown up enough to be out of diapers and keeps me locked in them forever while they find a real grown up to please them and never let me cum. Babies don't get to cum after all, so why should I be able to?

After writing this I will be cleaning myself off as well as the bathroom floor and putting on a fresh diaper since it feels like there is more that wants to come out and this diaper is already at the point of leaking.

I will be trying to reach out to abdlinal for a punishment, since they are the one who assigned the task. That being said it does not exclude anyone else from also being harsh with me.

Kik yaoipasta
Sumiko is offline   Reply With Quote