View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 10:30 AM   #6
Sumiko

Default https://www.faproulette.co/38630/deepthroat-tower/

Verbally degrade yourself with dildo in mouth for 3 minutes (4)

This was a very easy warmup. I held the dildo in my mouth and started the timer. In my head I thought about how I was a descusting slut who's only use it is to be used for a master/mistresses pleasure. I though about how I should always be stuffed and ready to be fucked my anyone who will want my nasty count. I am just a cum dump who is not worthy to eat at the table for breakfast but instead should be served from a bowl on the floor like a bitch. I'm a nasty bitch who should not know pleasure and should always be locked in diaper chastity.

Force 4 fingers down your throat until you gag 3x (6)

This was very easy as I have a strong gag reflex. Sticking four fingers in my throat caused me to gag almost immediately each time.

Deep throat 60bpm 3 minutes (11)

This was so hard. My gag reflex kept causing me to choke and gasp. But I was able to swallow and breathe through it until the gaging stopped.

Hold depthroat 60 seconds with nose plugged for every 10 seconds short take off 1 point (46 seconds = -1 point) (13-1=12)

After I was deep throating for three minutes my jaw began to get very sore but I pushed through it. This made holding the deepthroat for 60 seconds impossible but I managed for 46 seconds. Meaning I would only be loosing 1 point.

Deep throat 20x fast then hold 15 seconds, repeat 3x (15)

After taking a short break I began this task. My gag reflex had returned but quickly subsided after working up to deep throating the dildo. I did not start counting until I could get the tip of the dildo to the back of my throat. Counting was the worst part. I had a hard time keeping track of the 29 quick thrusts and ended up recounting some numbers.

After the third time of doing this portion I was tired and nervous but thankfully rolled a 4 and thus have reached complete with 19 points

Kik yaoipasta
Sumiko is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sumiko for this post: