Thread: Mistress May I?
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 05:56 PM   #5261
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissyPants1234 View Post
Mistress may I use the toilet tomorrow at all ?
You May only use it once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miep View Post
Mistress may i have an orgasm with my electro stim set?
I was instructed to ask here and in return offer an amount set by you of very hard shocks i need to take prior. Also have i been instructed to hold out for a certain time set here (if so) and a certain strength in % (up to a max of 100%) given here before i am allowed to cum, if i get permition here at all that is.

So mistress, may i please have an e-stim orgasm?
You may. You must do 10 shocks first. You have 1.5 hours to complete them. One shock at every 10%. So 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70%, 80%, 90% and 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feminizedmaid View Post
Mistress, may I play games?
You may
Quote:
Originally Posted by kg69 View Post
Mistress may I buy a maxi length dress or a mini length dress?
You may buy a Mini dress
Quote:
Originally Posted by dp006 View Post
Mistress may I clean my room while bound and gaged the way you chose with some cock and ball bondage incorporated with it
Yes. Ankles bound together. Wrists bound together. Connect them both with a long rope. Tie your balls up at the base and connect those to your wrists too. Stuff used underwear or socks in your mouth. You may not take them out or get untied until you are finished.

Loves: power exchange, teasing, lots of things..

I’m part of a kink friendly discord group we hangout, do movie nights, events, post memes, sometimes tasks, and more! We are always looking for new people to join! Ask for an invite
Babygirlblackout is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Babygirlblackout for this post: