Thread: Road trip dares
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2022, 03:44 PM   #8
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Alright. Well...I took these as a whole. Had to modify a few and merge. Sorry if I didn’t complete everything...I do appreciate the dares. If any of you want a dare from me...PM me and I will give a dare for the ones I got. I am also willing to send a pic if you promise not to share and PM me. I have nude/humiliating pics that I am willing to use to pay for modifying and not completing...or make me use my new toys and I will send pics of that.

Dare Report:

On the trip out I was normally dressed. I left home and drove into the evening. It was getting dark. Because I wasn’t able to do exactly all the dares I tried to start out with one that was in the spirit of dares given here and a couple by PM.

I stopped at the first rest area. It was around 6 pm and dark. I went in, even though it was fairly cold, I removed my coat and sweater in the car. I carried in the women’s swimsuit. It seemed mostly empty, though several trucks were parked. There was only one other car.

I went in the bathroom to the furthest stall. One guy was in there and when I thought about getting undressed...a 2nd walked in. They seemed to take forever. Then I heard a group come in in the main area and panicked. I couldn’t pull the trigger.

Sadly I went back to the car. It would be miles until my next stop. I really wanted to do it. I got a phone call, and sat there parked.

I finished the call and looked. Three cars had come and gone. There was one car that had been there since I pulled in. A large woman had been at the vending machines when I first left. And now, for whatever reason, went back in. Something clicked.

“Go for it!” it said.

I went in. The men’s room was empty. I went to the farthest stall.

Quickly I stripped completely. I was naked so fast I couldn’t think. I just jumped into the woman’s swimsuit and packed up my clothes. No sound anywhere. I thought about leaving my clothes, but to get back there...it would be a tricky trip all the way to an exit...back from that exit past the rest area...well...I couldn’t leave the clothes. I shoved them in an old shopping bag along with my crocs.

My heart was pounding. I didn’t think I could do it. Me in a woman’s swimsuit and that is all. My clothes in a bag...even if I could use the bag as a shield...it would be...so obvious. The leg holes were over my hips. That little, tight V in the middle...My hairy legs...barefooted, too

I hesitated and then opened the stall door.

My heart was pounding. I swallowed and walked quickly. My barefeet on the clammy, dirty tile. My legs... I caught my image in the mirror. I wanted to turn around but just kept moving.

I stepped out of the restroom. Anyone looking in from the parking lot could see me.

I turned toward the door. I wanted to run. I wanted to slow down. My penis started to drip. I wanted to savor this feeling. I heard a whistle behind me and I was off.

The pavement and wind were cold and reminded me how exposed I was, yet I didn’t FEEL cold. A car was pulling in and slowing down. My car was on the far side of the parking lot. There was a line of trucks to my right. The sidewalks and lot all well lit.

An idiot guy in a women’s swimsuit running. Probably could see me from the interstate. My shriveled penis leaking into the tight V. Barefeet in the wet, cold pavement. A bag in a hand that I wanted to use as cover, but let just hang at my side.

I opened my door and was lit. And then I was off. Throwing the clothes behind me.

I had done this before...drove while dressed like this, but now...I never was so brazen. Running out in just a swimsuit. Who had whistled? Probably the woman I had seen before.

I blasted the heat as I drove the next two hours in just the swimsuit.

To be cont’d...
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote