View Single Post
Old 12-28-2021, 10:18 PM   #23
tararrar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
That'll work. Five times is enough, but for every time over five you would otherwise have to do, you're paying a forfeit.

I'm thinking count the total number, then subtract 5. Find a collar, and wear it for that many days. You must wear it 18 hours each day (so you get breaks), and while you have it on, do anything that anyone tells you which is not physically harmful. (Doing that will feel risky, but is unlikely to turn into anything. Worst case, you can just take the collar off.)
I did that yesterday. Did not get time to report so here we are now.
So I got everything ready, put the vibe in, and got down to it. I did know the moment it started that it would be a long writing session. Oof it was so high. I came the first time in just 15 minutes. The next two followed soon after. I had only gotten to two pages yet. Though after that point it got a little easier to control myself as I felt a little tired from all the continuous cumming. It took me about 90 minutes to finish writing all of it. And I came just one last time as I finished.
That leaves me with four more writing sessions, which I am dreading. I do have quite a bit of time to do from my other thread too, which has accumulated a little more then I would like, so I'm thinking of finishing that while I write the approx four hours of this.
But thank you sir for that creative task, I had fun and I think I'll remember it for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeti2007 View Post
Write the summary and put the green scrubby things in your bra cups and panty.
And I got to doing this early morning today. It was a little inconvenient to have something scraping against my nipples specially but it didn't take as long to finish writing. I did it in about 60 minutes (which I am proud of). And I seem to be remembering a bit and not copying all of it so I'm happy.
tararrar is offline   Reply With Quote