View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 07:01 AM   #199
yourslavetim

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
I don’t wear halloween costumes, so the sleepwear it will be: Pyjama trousers
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
Wake up at a 2 hours walk from home because I could at least run away if needed.
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?
There really is no difference for me but since I have to chose I’ll go with mother for absolutely no good reason.
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?
Dog. I don’t like babies
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?
Doesn’t make much of a difference to me but I’ll take girls because there would probably be a greater number of people who might find joy in me being naked.
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
If I’m certain it will come out after the week wait. Otherwise doctor.
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?
Definitely a lap dance, because knowing myself I’d probably hurt myself on a pole.
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
Onion. I like onions and you can always use mints.
Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?
3 Inch. Much more convenient.
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?
A. Again, more convenient.
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?
Horn. Could be great to penetrate someone of maybe for self defence.
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
Airport, as they usually go to a private room for that.
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?
Butt plug because I’d still be able to talk.
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
Jungle. If they don’t like it we could shave together.
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
Next stranger. My laste text was to a group which would be quite exhausting.
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
Facebook because I don’t use that.

Likes: pain, nipple play, cbt, rules, anal, bondage, hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Limits: body fluids, scat, permanent damage, full public, face, family, friends, crossdressing, messy, findom, ruining clothes

Toys: nipple suckers, a pair of clamps connected with a chain and with little teeth, 2 scissor clamps, e-stim plug, small and medium plug, anal vibrator (controllable via app), anal beads, ball and ring gag, dildo, household items
yourslavetim is offline   Reply With Quote