Thread: Fiction: The Boys are back!
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2021, 04:05 PM   #8
imaslaveboy

The next morning the boys slowly began to rise one by one with most turning over to their phones and scrolling through the socials before eventually Rhys made his move from his bed and strutted across the bedroom in his grey Jack Wills boxers with a navy band and a slight tent before he grabbed his towel off the rack in the corner and headed off to get a shower. The others slowly began to follow suit and eventually making their way into the main living area of the Villa before having coffee and croissants and some cereal. Outdoors was just hotting up as it was just turning 10.30am. The boys collected conversing before that turned to the day ahead and what they would do. Some wanted to make their way into to town, others wanted to hit the beach and the rest wanted to stay around the pool and get a bit more acclimatised to the heat before they head off walking for 30 mins or go to a beach with no shade. "Boring" piped up Jake. "Whose idea was the fancy dress or whatever you called it? How about we go grab a box of beer each and fuck about in the pool and play truth or dare or something to spice it up a bit?" He continued. Michael agreed "Yeah, lets do that. I wouldnt mind a crate and a bit of fucking about! Go get your outfits and I will write our names out and put them in a bowl. When you come back down keep your outfit hidden and pick up a piece of paper and sit down, keep the names to yourself until everyone is down."
"Sounds like a plan mate hahahaha! This is going to be rough for some people. I can feel it." said Luke with a wry smile. With that the Boys split.

About 15 minutes later the Boys had all gathered back in the lounge area all clutching bags and small pieces of paper.
"Right, so, the way this is meant to work is as follows. The name you have drawn in your hands is the one to whom you will pass what you have brought for them to wear, and, before you all pipe up, yes, you could end up wearing your own. That's the risk you all have taken. And once you put it on, you are not allowed to wear anything else for the next 24 hours apart from a hoodie to keep in if it gets too cold. There might be a few other things mixed in today so keep them dry and clean if you plan on sleeping with any comfort." explains Cameron with a mysterious smile and creepy wink at the end. You could just tell he was full of mischief.
"Fuck" exclaims Cameron.

"We will start with alphabetical order and around room that way. Alex you are up first."
suggests Cameron.
Alex stands up, "Well in that case the person who will be wearing what I have brought is.... Daniel," as he chucks his bag into Daniels lap and sits back down. Daniel with a cheeky smirk on his face reaches into the bag and pulls out its contents. Out falls a pair of white tighty whities, one of the set of 6 that Alex was reduced to himself. "Bastard! I cant wear these." he says.
"Well you picked them for me and not its a case of a taste of your own medicine I suppose" snipes Alex.

Next up we have Alffi who follows suit and stands up while unscrolling his scrumpled up piece of paper. "And wearing my excellent choice in the searing heat today will be.... Michael." Alffi lobs the bag to Michael and as he grabs it, out falls the leg of a red Asics wrestling singlet. "You're a wanker mate, do you know that?" the rest of the room laughs and sniggers. "You I tan really quickly and now its going to look like I have been walking about in a tank top!" mumbled Michael as he slumped into the couch he was sitting it tossing the singlet up and down onto his lap.

Next up was Cameron who came up with this idea who jumped up proudly after doing some quick alphabetical scanning in his head. "And in my outfit will be...." a slightly longer pause than to be expected followed by the wiping of the smile from his face "Me" he said under his breath. The rest of the boys burst out laughing. "Let's see what you got then!" called the boys. Cameron pulls out a pair of elastic rubber boxer briefs, the sort with a coating of powered to help get them on. He slumps back into his seat as the boys roll around the floor laughing.

The rest of the boys carried on as they cycled through the Alphabet until all had ended up with a costume for the next 24 hours. Some really amusing costumes are going to be on display and those are as follows:

Jack will be wearing a matching red Speedo to Alex's purchased by Daniel.
Rhys will be wearing old grey running shorts with the liner cut out kindly donated and modified by Michael.
Alffi will be wearing an adult diaper cruelly brought with him by Jake.
Jake will be in a pair of womens panties in white that clearly aren't going to fit any of the boys bought by Luke.
Alex will be in old white Nike compression shorts donated by Rhys after a rugby season or 3.
Scott has arguably the skimpiest outfit with a white Jock strap from Jack.
Luke will now be in a pink one piece womens bathing suit from Arena that Scott picked up.

Certainly some of the boys are not happy with what they have ended up with but what goes around comes around and they will just have to take their medicine but this certainly puts a twist on things for the day ahead especially with Cameron at the wheel by the looks of it.

"I guess it's that time then. Some of you are going to be hilarious. It is now 11.07am. If you are not sat back down here or through that door by 11.15am then there will be punishments and that is when the 24 hours starts." commanded Cameron and with that he walked off the to the bathroom and 'slid' into his rubber boxer shorts. The rest headed off to their place of privacy or not in some cases as others just started stripping on the spot like Jake and Michael who just wanted to get it over with. They stood up, stripped and started pulling on their outfits.

Jake really had nothing to lose, he inspected the panties as he shook his head and stepped into them and pulled them up. They didn't even make much effort at all of hiding his manhood as whatever way he tried to adjust, something would just fall out the side. He just sat straight back down and cupped his crotch with his hands with a smirk of embarrassment. Michael had stepped into his Singlet and was pulling it up around him. It really was a perfect fit for him. Slender and toned it hugged his body beautifully showing off his trunk too. The rest of the boys filtered in one by one, some red faced, some not so much. Rhys probably got away lightly however, it was clear that when he walked into the room that he had no support and there was maybe an inch of material before his cock would be peeping out the bottom of the shorts, and when he took his seat, that theory became reality as if you were sitting opposite him like Jack was, you could see it resting beside his leg. It was slowly approaching 11.15am with only 30 seconds left to spare and no sign of Jack, Alffi or Alex. Then all of a sudden there was thundering down the stairs as Alffi burst into the room wearing a diaper to laughter as the others had never really seen something like that. "Am I in time?" panted Alffi in a state of panic as he swung his head around the room wanting for a clock. "You are" moaned Jack in his monotone Welsh accent with almost a hint of disappointment.

The rest started to count down as the clocked ticked, "TEN, NINE, EIGHT, SEVEN, SIX"

Still no sign of Alex and Jack.

They continued, "FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE! ZEROOOOO!" "That's the first punishments of the day" said Cameron. "Send them to go and grab everyone's beer from the shop?" he asked suggestively. "Yesssssss" said the boys.

About 5 minutes later they appeared and the first words out of Alex's mouth was "This is a stupid idea."

"Tough shit. Oh and you pair are off for everyone's beers so you might wanna take out order." chipped in Luke with no sympathy at all as he sat legs spread open in the Arena electric pink one piece which wasn't too flattering for obvious reasoning as his pubes sprouted out the side and his package bunched up into a ball.

"Fine, fuck it. What do you all want?" asked Jack in a sulk.

The boys gave them their order from the shop mostly consisting of beers and vodka and some soft drinks. They collect some money and headed off. As they stepped out the front of the Villa, it was a short walk, maybe 200 yards or so, but before they even reached the end of the driveway they were greeted by a van pulling up and a member of staffing asking for a signature as the other offloaded buckets and buckets of who knows what as neither spoke English and the boys couldn't read Turkish. "We didnt order this. We didn't pay and dont have money. Mistake Mistake." was all Alex could say to try and deny this delivery which obviously was expensive regardless of what it was as the sealed 15l buckets began to stack. Confused, all the Driver could mutter was "Free, Free. Complimentary." Alex looked at Jack, Jack looked at Alex, they shrugged and Alex put pen to paper. The Driver smiled, looked up and down the boys and walked off to grab the last few buckets. Jack walked back in as Alex watched the last buckets be set at the roller door to the garage.
"There's a delivery in the driveway. Can you bring it in!" Jack shouted into the Villa from the front door.
"Of what?" was replied.
"Dunno!" returned Jack as he slammed the door shut and walked up to Alex to continue the trip.

The Boys got the order at the shop and stacked up the boxes and bottles for the now long walk back nursing 3 boxes of beer and two bags of booze each.

Meanwhile, the Boys back at the Villa had began to query the delivery quickly grabbing the buckets and swiping them inside to avoid being seen in their attire for the brief few seconds they were exposed. Scott grabbed his phone and started scanning the labels and translating them on an App. On the stickers read, 'Custard', 'Syrup', 'Treacle', 'Natrosol, Red Concentrate', 'Natrosol, Blue Concentrate' and two others that wouldn't translate for him. There must have been over 100l of each type so nearly 700l of these food stuffs. The boys confused tried to make sense of it. At that moment, Alex and Jack knocked and were let in to be immediately smashed with questions from all directions.
"Wow, wow, wow. Relax. The guy explained its complimentary and that's all I have to explain. I am as confused as you are." he said as he chucked a copy of the invoice onto the floor in front of them. Scott scooped it up and translated it with his App again.

He began reading the usual jargon that comes on an invoice and then it read "We hope you settle into your messy stay and play the way we allow. This is your complimentary delivery of mess. Your gameshow evening is Thursday and Saturday. We shall deliver the props for all of the guests at the residence on Wednesday morning."

"Oh yeah, lads. I forgot to mention, this is a resort specific to what they call the WAM community. It means wet and messy but this place was way cheaper than anywhere else that is evening close. The catch? We appear on their gameshow for all of two hours each night which is streamed live on their website. If we don't we have to pay the fee which is like £1000 per show so I thought what's the harm in that. Its like a quiz with gunge and shit you saw as a kid on TV gameshows. I watched a few and they are pretty harmless and you can win money!" Daniel tried to sell the place and feeling the confusion thought he would be best coming clean now as its easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. "Those buckets of gunges and food are for us to fuck about with so I'm sure we can come up with a few things."

The boys quibbled and were a bit taken back by how they have been sold down the river without their say.
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote