View Single Post
Old 12-25-2021, 03:21 PM   #5
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Merry Christmas everyone!
I hope you all have enjoyable celebration. If you don't mind, please share here how you are celebrating it, I'd love to hear.
And if it isn't as great as you hoped, and you'd like for someone to talk to, PM me

Mine is pretty simple this year. My brother is in the process of moving nearby, so maybe I'll see him during the New Year instead.

My best friend and I felt pretty low key this year. Instead of the usual small Christmas tree I put up on a table stand and decorate, we were happy enough to just put out only our Charlie Brown Christmas tree and stockings up for me, Sandy and her late dog Clyde that will always be her best one forever, and one for each dog, Rusty and the pups Navarre and Brutus. She also has a picture of Clyde with his buddy Buzz (the original Brutus) near the Christmas stockings.

We had a Christmas lunch this year. We gave the dogs a small dog treat to eat and the pups have a couple of dog bones. They already have balls and rope knots from a couple of weeks ago... Brutus can play fetch forever, it's all he ever thinks about. He really loves it.

Anyway, it's the same really nice restaurant I picked out for my brother and his girlfriend's family and friends for Thanksgiving. It was so nice, I had to bring my best friend here for Christmas. Except for being fancier and upscale, the menu and presentation was almost like it was made fer her. It's quite the experience for most. She said it's the best restaurant she's ever gone to, and she enjoyed it and was very full. I went to the salad bar and tried most of the things I haven't tried before, then had the classic restaurant food of what it's known for, etc. I enjoyed it again this time. Even more so.

Share your festivities here with all of us too <3
Thank you.

Hope you all are having fun!

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 12-25-2021 at 03:25 PM.
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote