View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 06:24 PM   #25
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (IX)

Ben was quite relieved when his spanking was finally complete. Though it had not been overly painful, he did feel some discomfort as he and the group sat back down at the poker table to play another hand. However, the game did not last much longer. Logan lost next and was finally forced to join the others in their nudity. After that, they decided that since it was getting late, they would play one more hand and then call it quits.

Logan was first to reveal his cards. He proudly showed the others his full house, which he knew would be difficult to beat. James had a pair of kings, and Ben had three fours. Both were decent hands, but neither was good enough to outdo Logan. Unfortunately for Evan, his cards were less favorable: a nine of clubs, a two and five of hearts, and a seven and queen of spades.

"Evan, I want you to wear Ben's clothes when you leave tonight," Logan said with a grin, "Toss him your tighty whities, Ben."

"What am I supposed to wear then?" asked Ben, who certainly could not go outside until he was fully dressed.

"You can use my clothes," Evan offered.

"Of course, you could also just go like you are," proposed James, chuckling at the idea of Ben walking around naked in public.
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote