View Single Post
Old 12-16-2021, 03:59 AM   #509
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Default OK, let's lay this out just for the sake of it

When I carry out my punishment,

I will start with a humble position on the floor for 20 minutes with my clothes neatly folded next to me, except keep my underwear on; have a few squeaky clean wedgies. It will be in the nicely heated room where I will stay in a humble position with my forehead and nose to the floor, the attic just on the other side of the door in the room.

After 20 minutes, I will put my clothes back on.
I will go and pee through my undies, using my undies to wipe.
Making sure the crotch part is in front to shove the undies in my mouth, the crotch part right against my tongue, I will, from there, take the cloth hand wraps to wrap and tie around my head, pressing the undies in my mouth to keep the gag in. I will make it so it takes real good effort to spit the gag out; not being able to spit it out at all will be my attempted goal though.

Once successfully gagged, it will time to make way to the attic.
In the freezing temperature, I will strip my clothes off and fold them neatly.
Dunking a cup to fill with the water I used the other day that I stood in for an hour, I will set that aside.
From there, I will use my flashlight on my phone, turning out the attic light.
I will have to kneel down on the rough door mat, placing a nicely sharpened pencil on both sides between my thighs. I will then wrap a belt around my thighs and buckle it tightly, pressing the sharpened points painfully into my skin.
Then, I will put my hands on the floor before reaching for the cup of water, placing the cup on my back, placing my hand back down.
I then remain in that position as a table for 40 to 60 minutes on a randomized timer, not knowing when the timer will go off.
After the timer goes off, I will have to count out loud 5 minutes, taking the gag off, in hopes I will be heard to be brought out of the attic for a while to be used before being put back in the attic again.

I've never been in the table position before and holding it for an extended period of time.
If water spills, the cup dumps (of course, the cup would be refilled), it adds 5 more minutes to count out loud. I think if the whole cup fell over, you would think counting out loud for 10 minutes would be the suitable punishment for such. Last punishment, I had to count 20 minutes out loud.

In being just a piece of furniture to be only taken out when needed, to be used, before being put back, there is no need to speak, as objects do not talk.
There is no need for a light to be on, as objects have no need for light to see.
Frigid temperatures to below freezing does not matter for an object.
Objects do not need clothes or warmth.
Why would an object crave the warmth just on the other side of the door?
Objects stay put where they are placed.
I just will be an object in the attic with other unwanted junk.
I am nothing more, nothing less, than an object, and I never know when I will be wanted again, only to just be used and then put back when done with without a second thought, left in the dark, tightly gagged.

Dehumanization is the goal of the play.

Gosh, it's always fun to write punishments out beforehand.

*Safety notes

~ I must make sure my knees and legs keep feeling in them, and if tingles and numbness happens, I will have to break position and choose a standing position instead to remain in for the rest of the time. I will, instead, balance the cup of water on the open palm of my hand.

~ With the cloth hand wraps around my head to hold the gag in, I noticed when trying out the method, that if I pull wrong, it can wrap around my neck, and if I were to pull too hard, it can choke me. Just in case, I will have scissors in reach so I can cut the hand wraps if such happens, perhaps from a mistaken pull, or maybe from panic in trying to rip the gag off. Either way, they will be in my easy reach.

~ When testing the hand wraps for the gag, I had the gag on for almost 10 minutes as I monitored the tightness and blood flow. I want a tight gag, but I don't want it dangerously tight.
One should always monitor blood flow when tying tightly, and as you read here, I tested before play. I have done so in the past as well.

~ A lot of this play is focused on intense mental play. I do well in monitoring my mental state, and I will stop if it gets to be too much and immediately go to aftercare, treating it as sub-drop (or potential sub-drop).
I view it as, sub drop as an emotional plunge, while potential is teetering to such a plunge that can be halted when knowing how to treat such. Either way, one needs to be experienced in handling sub-drop for this play.

~ ~ ~ Once again, in stating in a previous post of my last punishment,
~ ~ ~ this should be played by the experienced only.

---

I rarely answer pms with exceptions--
You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 12-16-2021 at 04:24 AM.
Tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Tigerlily for this post: