View Single Post
Old 12-13-2021, 11:44 AM   #12
Wedgie-Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
Do it every night you are able to.

First toss a coin, if it's heads you will pull the panties you have been wearing that day over your head so the crotch is over your nose, I'm sure they'll be soaked in your juices from that horny drippy pussy.
Then role a dice :-

1. Sleep completely naked apart from the panties
2. Put on 4 pairs of panties and drink 500ml of water
3. Put on 4 pairs of panties and drink 1 litre of water
4. naked apart from a heavily padded bra (or stuff a normal bra with socks) to stop you playing with your nipples
5. 4 pairs of panties and padded bra, drink 500ml of water
6. 4 pairs of panties, jeans and padded bra, drink 1 litre of water

If you are wearing panties you obviously won't be able to lower them if you need to pee in the night as your hands won't reach them so you'll have to pee through them and sleep in wet panties for the rest of the night
I'll give a report for how it went last night. The coin landed on heads and the roll was a 5. I put my dirty, wet panties on my face, making sure my nose was where it was the most wet. I felt humiliated like a dog having its nose pushed in pee after an accident. It was a good reminder of why I'm being denied. I then put on the 4 panties and a bra (I do not have a padded one, sorry) before downing the 500ml right before going to bed. My cord was very short, placing my arms in a slightly awkward position.

Luckily for me, I did not pee myself, but I nearly pissed myself whilst trying to undo the cord attached to my collar. Thank you for the dare!
Wedgie-Chick is offline   Reply With Quote