Thread: Ask about Islam
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 04:08 PM   #40
Pingu
Be afraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nacelle View Post
I've seen many people say 'pbuh', and this of course would be the perfect opportunity to explain it.
PBUH stands for Peace Be Upon Him, it's an act of reverence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loke View Post
You missed my question Pingu.
Because you have already asked it earlier in the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitoon View Post
During Ramadam you can only eat between sunset and sunrise; Right.So how would a Muslim deal with it if he is on the North or South Pole.
It's an interesting question, one I can not really give an authoritative answer on. At a guess, I would imagine you either don't and then make it up when you are back on "proper" land or follow the timetable for a place close to the N/S Pole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie View Post
QuestionIs it permissible to have a test tube baby if you are wishing to produce a male child?I Believed that it was not permissible for a female to show her private parts to anyone unless there is a necessity?
[/COLOR][/B]
Again an interesting question. I believe if the sperm/egg was taken from a husband/wife then it would be ok. In terms of having the female uncover her private parts, I am sure there are female Drs around who can do this but failing that in such medical matters, it is ok for male Dr to perform the procedure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank View Post
Is it true from a romour I heard that The Taliban and all that have a extremist version of the Quran? Like mormans have thier own bible?
There is only one version of the Qur'an so no.