View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 03:26 AM   #1
callmegr3y

Female 21F wanna be controlled

hi! im a 21f switch who sometimes plays with my sub roommate. i love domming her & find it so hot, but as a domme i am no-touch which leaves me horny & looking for more. i love to be dommed, but cant get that from her.

so, getdare, give me some dares to follow when im domming her (to feel submissive, to tease me etc), or give me dares to do in my own time to remind me of the submissive slut i am.

toys: air pulse vibrator, 5” dildo, two lengths of shibari rope, a strap on harness. am open to buying stuff. have pierced nipples. i also have poppers but im not sure if those count?

likes: orgasm denial, teasing, overstimulation, pain, nipple play, sleep & day control, hidden public

limits: feet stuff, full public, letting my roommate know im taking these dares. permanent marks, family stuff, social suicide, extreme bodily fluids

I forgot to add her interests!! She is into light puppy play, forced orgasms/pleasure, shibari, light bondage. She has done some hidden public before, and owns a tail plug, a normal plug, a magic wand, two dildos, and some other various toys as well as collars.

Last edited by callmegr3y; 12-09-2021 at 09:18 PM. Reason: additional info
callmegr3y is offline   Reply With Quote