View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 01:51 PM   #17
sluttykim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman X View Post
Anything I have in mind... here we go:
  1. You said you have some experience with spanking, can you describe this in more detail? What was your harshest spanking? What implements have you experienced? Well when i said spanking, it was normal spanking which happens during intimacy. It is actually using his hand and that is about it but i did have imprints of hand many times.
  2. Do you have any tattoos? If so, can you describe them? If not and you HAD to get a tattoo, what would you get and where on your body? I do have a tattoo of a scorpio right over my left breast
  3. What is something that you fantasize about that really turns you on but you would never do in real life? Well, till now there has been nothing really like it. Or i could say something like being a soccer mom or getting little too close to my daughters boyfriend.
  4. How many people have you had sex with? How does this breakdown by gender? Well, i have mostly been with guys, would be more than 20 or little more. With girls, it was only twice.
  5. How old were you the first time you had sex? I was 15 when i first had sex
  6. Would you describe yourself as outgoing or shy? Outgoing
  7. What is your favorite sex toy? Why? I do like hand cuffs as well as butt plug. Both have very different purpose but makes me feel kinky
  8. Do you have any experience with bondage? If so, can you describe your most memorable experience with it? If not, is this something that appeals to you? Well, one time i was tied to bed with handcuffs, blindfolded when he moved ice cube across my body, then licked me all over before we had a very nice intimate time
  9. Given your name, do you like to think of yourself as a slut? How does this make you feel? Does the idea of being called degrading names in general excite you? Lately, i am feeling excited by being called names
  10. Can you give a brief physical description of yourself?

Height? 165 cm
    Weight? 52 kg
    Bra size? 34b
    Hair colour - currently dyed them brown, something similar to brunette
    Hair length - Shoulder length
    Eye colour? grey touch

I look forward to your answers.
Hope you like my answers.

Limits: Golden shower, Scat, Blood, Piercings, Pic and video sharing
Dislikes/ hates: Edging
Still open to exploring: Public, Humiliation, Degradation Body writing

Toys: Hitachi wand, a bullet with remote, 3-4 metal butt plugs with jewel top in all the sizes, nipple clamps, mouth gag and ring gag

Not available on kik currently: kimberlybak
sluttykim is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sluttykim for this post: