View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 08:31 AM   #1
AshleyDegraded

Default 31F. Dare coupons 4 my BF

WHAT: You write dare "coupons". I give them to my boyfriend. So for example: "Give me 1 blowjob when i give you this coupon".

If he gives them to me, I will try to do them (give him a blowjob) even if they are outside my comfort zone. I will not get mad at him for it. I may get mad at you .

WHY:
- I think he will enjoy it and I love him and hopefully it will be fun.
- There was a thread on here with a similar premise, and I totally fell in love with it. I had been off this site for years (and was never really that into it. This username was made as a joke with a girlfriend... long story) and I ended up logging in all the time to see what she would end up doing again.

Once my BF found out about that we of course ended up talking about it a lot and he was intrigued. After that it was inevitable.

WHO: I am a 31 year old female. I am 5'3, with brown hair that comes down to my shoulders. Big eyes, small mouth, great teeth. I am no model, but I am in pretty good shape still. 34/36 C/D cup breasts, 28/30 inch waist. I like music (Jenny Lewis is my pic), cats, reading (mostly scifi/nonfiction), weed, yoga, and naps.

My BF and I have been in a relationship for 2 years. We have never done anything "kinky" like this before. Not sure how he'll react. He is kind hearted . He says he thinks it will be fun to try new things.

I am a little worried about how humiliating the other thread got, but I'll start with the same "rules" as the other thread:

"Don't want to do anything that will risk COVID infection, mess up relationship with my family, make it hard to get a job." Which I understand as basically, do not fuck up my regular life.

Last edited by AshleyDegraded; 11-29-2021 at 08:45 AM.
AshleyDegraded is offline   Reply With Quote