View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 03:48 AM   #13
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shr View Post
  1. What's the longest you have gone without orgasming?
    Without stimulation, a couple of months of no sex or masturbation quite a few times but 12 days of constant edging and tasks with denial.
  2. What are you studying (major) and why did you choose that?
    Literature. I love to read and write.
  3. What is the most humiliating thing you have done, which you did without following someone else? (ie not a dare or anything, something you chose to do all by yourself)
    I don't think there's such a thing. I do not have the guts to do anything remotely humiliating unless asked to.
  4. Who's your favorite band and why?
    I mostly listen to individual artists.
  5. What's your first sexual experience? Describe it.
    It was pretty lame compared to my sexual experiences now. It happened in early part of college when I had a boyfriend and we were both virgins. It was mostly a night of trial and errors, a lot of fumbling, a little pain and very less pleasure xx He was a cute guy but pretty vanilla, atleast then x
  6. What's something none of your friends and family know about but you'll share with GD? [non-sexual]
    Can't really think of something non sexual. I have a huge huge crush on one of my teachers. Not even like a celebrity type of a crush but a legit ' I blush madly when he talks to me sort of a crush. He is cute, he's 26 or 27 and he recently got married but I can't stop fantasising about him.
  7. What's the story behind the "No food restrictions to be given at all." condition of your signature?
    I have a condition and if I skip a meal or alter my diet, I get sick.
  8. What's your favorite comfort food?
    Pizza. Pretty cliche but anytime anyday, major pick me up.
  9. What's the most submissive thing you've ever done?
    I have stripped in very familiar public places, hidden of course and played with myself hoping to not get caught. I get super submissive with public dares and the risk just amplifies it all. Also pee control hugely brings out the sub in me. As in cum control is pretty common but not being allowed to pee (not controlling my own body) is very crazy and I don't know how that turns me on xx
  10. What was your favorite thing about highschool that you miss at Uni?
    Nothing really, high school was annoying. But yes, living with my family and home cooked food is something I'd really die for in uni.
  11. I don't see A2M in your limits. Being relatively new to anal, have you tried A2M? If yes, describe the experience. If no, is that something you're looking forward to trying out?
    Haven't done it with a partner during sex but I've been made to do it with a butt plug. I hated it, it grossed me out. Good reminder to add to my limits.
  12. What do you plan to do for Christmas this year?
    With family. Christmas week is also my birthday week so that's fun. Plus I'm sort of planning to have a getdare thread in my family home, sounds exciting.
  13. What are the best and the worst experiences you've had on GD?
    Best is any of my threads. The tasks, the dares and the actual thrill of following someone's commands and sexually stimulating myself.
    Worst: There was a user who was verbally very abusive.

14. If you have $1M to spend online in the next 30 minutes before it goes away, how would you spend it?
    Sex toys, since that's something I can't openly arrange money for. Also, I'd book myself a vacation.
  15. And of course, describe your tits and nipples in excrutiating detail.

Okay then. I don't know why I get uncomfortable but let's do it.
My tit size is pretty average I guess. Maybe on the slightly smaller side but not flat. Bra size 34D or 34C depending on the brand.
I have really large circular nipples, reddish brown areola. And they are very pointy. Without a bra, my boobs generally don't spill out but my nipples poke through the dress even without arousal.
When rubbed or pinched, they get really hard really fast. Sometimes, even touching isn't required, just the thought of something sexual makes them perk up.

I believe you owe me 15 edges and 50 spanks on each ass cheek.
(Be detailed while answering the questions)
Thankyou for the questions.

I woke up and I had work throughout the day but I could still finish 16 edges.

I did first 3 inside a uni washroom stall just before class. It was so hot to attend a class being so wet and stimulated. After 2 hours of the classes, I did 3 edges again in the same washroom.

Then at lunch, I was alone in my dorm. So I took the opportunity, stripped naked and completed 5 edges with my hairbrush. Took me a while to calm down.

In the evening, I was in the library. I wanted to increase the fun. There's this group discussion/ meeting room sort of a thing which is empty unless there's a meeting obviously x It has a long table with multiple chairs on both sides.
I kept the door unlocked and sat on a chair with my legs under the table. I pulled my dress up to my waist, took of my panties and finger fucked myself.

I could complete 5 edges before completely losing it and barely stopped myself from cumming. Then I bent over the desk and spanked my ass 40 times each so hard. Got done with all spanks in one go xx The constant risk of someone hearing me and walking into that room was overwhelming.

Right now I'm in bed. Going to be dawn pretty soon. I just completed 3 more edges under my blanket before starting to answer these questions.

Edge count: 17
Spank count: 50 each.

I'm so horny right now. The dorm lights are off and my roommates are sleeping. I need to touch myself. I'm going to complete more edges, don't know how many I can do without losing control.

Oh I'd really like to cum so hard right now. Please can I cum?

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote