View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 09:06 AM   #514
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

1. Laying or kneeling?

kneeling ^^ i love how its slightly uncomfortable i like to think mistress achknowlegdes the effort when i choose a more uncomfortable position... or maybe its the chance that she dosn't care either way and i'm doing it for nothing

2. Bondage or orgasm control?

i much prefer bondage as a fetish plus everyone enjoys a good orgasm. i guess being put into a state that mean i need mistress in order to do something is a bit turn on in the same way i think mistress like seeing me not be able to do something on my own

3. Ass or boobs?

ooh a tricky one as they each have their own merits... i think overall boobs have the most notable visual variety so i'll choose boobs

4. Dick or vagina?

as much as i am a fan of playfully enforced gay tasks i'd have to still choose a vagina

5. Dom or sub?

oh if it wasnt obvious by how i've been talking so far i'm a natural born sub ^^

6. Denial or forced?

after spending a year in chastity and as someone currently locked up i'd definatly have to go with forced orgasms, i love the fact that i'm still at mistresses mercy but she gets a show and i get to orgasm

7. Hypnosis or extreme pain?

i'm not good with pain so a good sissification or petplay hypnosis session is aneasy option for me

8. Collars or cuffs?

i do love both but if i had to choose then i'd go collar. it feels more primal giving mistress control over me like i was an animal. not only that but being anchored to an object at the neck is stimulating and i can wear it inder clothing in public

9. Scat or blood?

not my favourate options but i suppose thats the point.
i don't like the idea of my blood being drawn or the idea of say doing anything with anyone elses blood.... which means by process of elimination scat i guess?

10. Masturbating with your hand or with toys?

well im not overly fond of anal masturbation unless mistress wants me too or i'm in chastity... but most of the time jerking my sissy vlitty with my hand is better for me

11. Get messy with food or mud?

both have their benefits, mud is great with degredation tasks makes me feel more anamalistic like a pig or cow plus the cleaning process can also be done in a similar manor if we hose me down... unfortunatly it only feasable in the warmer weather and only in certain locations so using food would be easier. with food it can be done inside plus i can be made to eat the remaining food afterwards

12. Lots of sex or just in moderation?

i would say moderation, in other words whichever frequency mistress is most comfortable with since we both prefter the foreplay action the actual intercourse part of sex is treated as an extra little bonus for us

13. Gentle love or psychotic sex-crazed crazy sessions?

oh although i love a fun crazy session as much as the next person i can't say no to gentle love that is much more important to me

14. Spanking with your hand or 'other' implements?

well as the only spanking i do is on my own little sissy tooshie then my hand is the easiest to use

15. Get spanked with a hand or 'other' implements?

if its mistress or one of the other friends mistress has then another implament would be prefered.. sure i don't enjoy pain but as the beta sissy i am i worry they'd hurt their hand while spanking me

16. Anal: giving or receiving?

taking it is the only experiance i have so i suppose that.... makes me more of a sissy anyways

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote