View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 03:22 PM   #73
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberta50 View Post
This could be interesting.
I have never done any anal games, but I have done vagina games.
I am student and live alone.
My toys are a couple of whips,handcuffs, a shock dildo, icy hot, regular dildo, and clamps.
Warm up your asshole with a finger and icy hot as lube. Also put some on your clit to get excited.

Put either of your dildos into your pussy, keep a finger in the butthole. Add another finger. How‘s the DP?

Take out the fingers, keep the vagina dildo, and whip your butt cheeks a few times. Try to get some butthole hits as well.

Then insert the second dildo into your anus. When you are fully DP‘d, shock yourself a few times.

Remove the dildo from your pussy. This should give some relief. To change that, try and see how many fingers you can fit into your butt next to the dildo that‘s in there. Can you do three? If so, try to put both dildos into your asshole at the same time.

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Dislikes: Unlubed/painful anal, pain, cold/ice, enemas
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
ro17uh is offline   Reply With Quote