View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 12:41 PM   #1074
MrJB
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
I like these ♥ small update:

I wasnt sure about putting all of my clothes away for that time but youre right ill give aylin EVERYTHING i got for dressing (except high heels because i guess thats fine or what do you think?) ♥ also if she gets to decide whether i really need them in the worst case or not, so even if i chicken out i can be forced to stay naked *-*

the rules are all accepted, but i have to change the edges/orgasms ONLY in front of a window to "except another task requires to do it somewhere else" ;P

what exactly do you mean by leaving the house at least once a day? like backyard for 1 min or street for 1 min or what? ♥

more pls guys ♥
A set of the tallest high heels you have should be fine, but everything else goes - the point is to leave you without as much as possible.

The change is fine, since wouldn't want anyone else to not get to choose. The leaving the house once a day should be for at least 5 minutes, and anywhere that you don't own (so can just be the street) - I imagine you will get challenges to go further anyway.

Speaking of which, have your first challenge - Once during the week, you must leave your house in full daylight (so before the sun even touches the horizon), and you may only return after nightfall - You may do what you like with yourself in that time, except just hiding away somewhere completely secret.

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote