View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 11:45 AM   #1073
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogames View Post
For your naked week, 100% have your friend take away your clothes - that way, you will have to convince her that you really do need your clothes, and part of your punishment will be having to collect your clothes from her completely naked, as well as being naked after you return them to her.

As for rules for the week:
  • Keep all curtains open at all times.
  • You must leave your house/building at least once a day
  • Any edges/orgasms must be done in front of a window when at home
  • When you go out, your keys must be kept inside one of your holes

Each time you break one of these rules, you must go out and let a stranger see you naked before coming home
I like these ♥ small update:

I wasnt sure about putting all of my clothes away for that time but youre right ill give aylin EVERYTHING i got for dressing (except high heels because i guess thats fine or what do you think?) ♥ also if she gets to decide whether i really need them in the worst case or not, so even if i chicken out i can be forced to stay naked *-*

the rules are all accepted, but i have to change the edges/orgasms ONLY in front of a window to "except another task requires to do it somewhere else" ;P

what exactly do you mean by leaving the house at least once a day? like backyard for 1 min or street for 1 min or what? ♥

more pls guys ♥
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote