View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 04:07 PM   #13
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chephren View Post
So much dares.... Hope I got it right...

Curse of sore testicles: After each of my next 2d12 edges, I must smack my balls 1d20 times. Friends may use this PM dare without it counting towards the maximum amount of unique PM dares they are allowed to send.

Nonchalant groin smacks (NGroinS for short): I'll smack my balls 1d3 times. This PM dare may be used up to 3 times in the same message, and it doesn't count towards the maximum amount of PM dares you may send per PM. It is 1d12 for friends.

ROLL THE PAIN!: I'll roll 1d100 and do that many ball smacks. For friends, it is 2d100.

PROPS TO YOU: I'll give myself a propeller wedgie with 3d4 turns for 1d6 minutes. Friends may add 1d3 to either the turns or the minutes.

SQUEAKY CLEAN: I'll yank my underwear from the back and then the front 2d20 times in quick succession. It is 3d20 for friends.

Yoinks: The next time I happen to be standing in front of a toilet, I'll give myself a frontal wedgie before doing anything else. Friends may also have me strip completely naked after the wedgie.
This can stack.

Freeze Ray: The next time I shower, I'll have to blast myself with cold water for 1d6+3 seconds. Friends may make me stop whatever I am currently doing to go have this shower as soon as possible.
This can stack.

Kiss the floor: I'll do 2d6 push-ups. If you're a friend, I'll literally kiss the floor with each push-up if you want.

Muhahah!: The next time I am offered a free drink that isn't water, I'll politely refuse. If you're a friend, I'll tell you when it happens.

Beat Ass: I'll play a random song on beat saber on the most unreasonably hard difficulty I can come up with. For every note I miss, I'll smack my ass once (twice if you're a friend). I'll also do it bottomless if possible.

Equivalent Exchange: I'll spank my ass 1000 times. I may convert sets of 50 spanks into sets of 5 ball smacks. For friends, I may convert sets of 20 spanks into sets of 5 ball smacks.

Greed: I'll spank my ass X times. X is equal to double the amount of ass spanks you do to yourself. For friends, it's triple.

Risky Roll X Y: I'll edge Xd6 times. If I roll the number Y, I'll quadruple the edges I have to do. Otherwise, you have to do Y edges. The max for X is 3. There is no max for Y. For friends, the max for X is 4, and friends succeed if they are one away from the result of the dice roll.
(Tip: Setting X to 1 and Y to 0 is a safe bet with no risk. For friends, it also turns potential 1's into four's! :0)

Try again: The last 10 edges I did didn't count. I'll have to redo them. If you're a friend, the last 5% of edges I did in all current edge counts I have also didn't count.

Veteran: I'll edge once for every two days since your last orgasm. I'll edge once for every day since your last orgasm if you are a friend. However, your denial time is increased by one additional week. This doesn't apply to doms or if you make a very convincing argument as to why your denial time shouldn't be increased -3-

Any other day is fine: Choose any day that hasn't already transpired or isn't currently in progress. Whatever day you've selected, I am not allowed to cum on that day. Make sure to include an EXACT date in a canadian format, eh
Friends may pick up to five days at a time.

Mutual Blue Balls: Both our denial times increase by seven days. You may only use this if your orgasm denial is tracked via your signature.
Friends may increase both our denial times as much as 14 days or as little as one day. Friends don't require an orgasm tracker in their signature.

NO NUT X: Choose a month! If at least five other unique people chose that same month already, the next time that month shows up, I won't be able to cum during it :0
You may only send this PM dare once a month. Friends may pick up to two different months at a time!

Boobie Trap: This PM dare is actually kept inside of a spoiler box. Whenever someone with a penis opens the spoiler box, they have to stroke their erect penis 100 times without edging. After the strokes, they then must explain to Bunny how they accidentally set off the trap. Bunny will do twice as many strokes they had to do as compensation for getting trapped.
Whenever someone sends this PM dare, the amount of strokes in the trap increases by 25. Friends and females get to add 75 strokes to the trap.
Whenever the trap goes off, it resets to 100.

STROKIES: I'll stroke my cock 3d100 times without edging, or cumming. In addition, I'll do them nude and blindfolded. Friends round up the roll to the nearest hundred.

Shoe Shine: I'll palm my erect cockhead with a lubed palm 3d100 times. Friends get +75 to their roll.

Hypno Shroom: Pick three different hypnosis videos or files. I'll watch one of them and report to you how it went. Friends may pick any hypno video or file they want.

Look at that sexy corner: I'll do corner time for 1d6 minutes, while naked. If I get soft, I'll restart the time. I am not allowed to touch my dick for the first thirty seconds. Friends get an extra 1d6.

Mannequin: Select a pose and I will hold it for 1d6 minutes. Friends may use this PM dare without it counting towards the maximum amount of unique PM dares they are allowed to send, but I'll only hold the pose for 1d3 minutes.

DISHONEST CONFESSION: Pick a User, and I must confess my thoughts about that User to you. However, two of my thoughts will be total lies! :0
Friends may choose for me to hold off on the lies :0

Good boy: The next 1d20 edges I do must be done either while kneeling or on all fours, and naked! Friends get an extra 2d8.

PETPLAY: I'll act like an animal or creature of your choosing for 1d6 minutes while completely naked. Friends get an extra d6 to their roll.

FITE MEH!: I'll send you 11 of your PM dares. (Must have at least 13 PM dares)

HITMAN: I'll send a getDare member of your choice some PM dares of your choice. I won't tell them you told me to do it. Friends may select up to three different targets.

I want a haiku:
I'll write you a fun haiku.
Friends get two haikus :3

Hots for Bunny: I'll play one game of Heroes of The Storm (Vs AI ^///^) with a character of your choice. For every minute the game takes, I'll edge five times. Every kill I get, I'll edge once. Every time someone on my team dies, I'll edge once. If I lose the game, I have to quadruple the amount of edges. For friends, all edges are automatically doubled. If I don't own the character you choose (or you don't want to pick a character) I'll select a random one.

Like Rabbits: I'll play a 30 minute normal game of DWARFS!? For every dwarf that dies, I'll edge once. If I lose, I'll smack my balls 5d120 times and edge 1d100 times. I'll play a 50 minute game for friends.

Mining Master: I'll generate a random seed in Minecraft on survival mode with the hardest difficulty. For every 5 minutes I haven't found 1d12 diamonds, I'll edge once. For friends, I need to find an extra 2d6 diamonds. Every time I die, I need to find an extra 1d3 diamonds.

Master Designer: Bunny will create a new PM dare for you to use, assuming you have a PM dare list!.

REVENGE: Despite what this PM dare is called, all I’ll do is send you some of your PM dares as long as this is sent with some of my PM dares also :3

SHARE: I'll give you 2 of your PM dares. You pick one for me to do, and you'll do the other.
The following PM dares could not be completed because the variables in them were not specified by the sender. You are allowed to choose these variables as if you were sending PM dares.

Greed:
Any other day is fine:
NO NUT X:
Boobie Trap:
Hypno Shroom:
Mannequin:
DISHONEST CONFESSION:
PETPLAY:
HITMAN:

Curse of sore testicles: Starting off, I rolled 2d6 and got a ten. I rolled two five's so now I am inspired to add something for rolling doubles :0
If doubles, I'll roll 2d20's instead of 1d20! :0

Nonchalant groin smacks (NGroinS for short): For this, I rolled a 1 on a d12 :3
Lucky me ^u^
I make sure to hit extra hard, and it hurt a lot xD

ROLL THE PAIN!: I rolled 77+26, so 103 balls smacks.
You see, I am a ball smacking champion, so a few hundred smacks didn't scare me~ ^3^
Regardless of my boasting, my testicles really hurt now from the 103 consecutive hits ><

PROPS TO YOU: When I saw I rolled eight turns for four minutes, I was immediately dreading it. I stalled for several seconds, writing this out, hoping it would disappear. Alas, it remained in front of me. I reluctantly put on some underwear and slid a ruler through the leg holes in the back.
It dawned on me that my flimsy plastic ruler could not withhold the strength of my underwear, so I had to find a metal rod to actually manage eight painful twists :0
I scrambled for the four minute timer and sat there waiting. One of my friends texted during this and I told them about the wedgie ^^^
They kept me company during these painful four minutes ^u^
Finally after the timer went off, I took out the metal rod, but I didn't pick the wedgie yet!

SQUEAKY CLEAN: Without even picking the last wedgie, I rolled 3d20. It was a 19 in total. So I pulled up and down 19 times. I could feel the underwear digging into my ass and skin >~<
I can see the waistband marks from just sitting there for four minutes still .///.

That friend that I talked to wasn't just any friend. It was my master ^u^
Over the course of the next two hours, my master made me do 50 edges, and owe another 120 more .///////.
All the while he teased me with sexual roleplay >U<
The first 25 edges I did, I had to do them while kneeling and naked. Let me tell you, kneeling sucks ><
Not to mention every time I edged, I had to smack my balls 2d20ish times D:
So, I'm now super sexually frustrated and I haven't even finished all the PM dares yet :0

Yoinks: This reminded me to use the washroom ^3^
So I got dressed and gave myself a wedgie before using the washroom. Thanks for the reminder.

Freeze Ray: I am dreading this one -///-
*I totally forgot to do this during my shower. Whoopsies. I'll do it next time :0

Kiss the floor: Uggghhhhh, six push-ups >~<

Muhahah!: ):

Beat Ass: I actually surprised myself with how well I did on this one :0
I apparently hit 410 blocks out of 630something 0u0
So I only had to do 440 spanks >u<
Guess how red my ass is now. Very red ~u~
And sore. Hopefully there won't be any more-

Equivalent Exchange: I decided to do 100 spanks this time! On my already sore beat sabered ass <u>

Risky Roll X Y: Ooooo, X= equals 0. A bold move :0
Since you're a friend, if I roll a 1 or a 0, I'll have to multiply 0 by 4 O0O
Since I am rolling zero dice, I automatically roll a natural 0. A perfect dice prediction. Now I need to do 0 multiplied by 0 edges ^w^

Try again: Fortunately, I only have to redo the last ten normal edges. However, I am done edging for today, so I'll have to just put them owed in my signature. I'll report how the edges are going later~

Veteran: Thank you for confirming this is only 14 edges and an additional week of denial for you :3
I am going to have to add them to my big edge debt though >u<

Mutual Blue Balls: Seven more days for us both ^~^

STROKIES: Rolled a 103, rounded up to 200 .u.
I had to take off my sweater so I was nude >u<

Shoe Shine: I got a little carried away and palmed over 500 times
(@_@; )
It's addicting when you're this horny (*・~・*)

Look at that sexy corner: I rolled a three and a six…
I am gonna do this stuff tomorrow ^u^
I wanna get the video game stuff done tonight!
*Let's do this.
Standing in a corner for nine minutes keeping yourself hard makes me so horny >~<
Gahh, I really want to cum ._.

Good boy: The next 11 edges I do must be done naked and kneeling.

I want a haiku:

No Nut November
Throbbing, leaking, oh so close…
No Nut December

No cure for blue balls
Desperate to orgasm
Keep edging your dick

Hots for Bunny: The character randomly selected was Valeera. I didn't really know how to play Valeera other than spam abilities. I didn't lose though ^u^
The game took 16 minutes, there were 11 team deaths, and I got 4 kills.
(16+11+4)*2=62 0///0
I won't be cumming any time soon it seems -3-

Like Rabbits: *I did better than I thought I could
I didn't even lose. I micromanaged to shit out of those dwarfs ^3^
I unfortunately have no idea how many dwarfs were lost :0
So I'll assume 30 and take 30 edges .u.

Mining Master: *The quest for 13 diamonds!
Now, the secret to minecraft is the music you are listening to. If you listen to minecraft's calming relaxing soundtrack, you're going to end up building a house. That's not what I want :0
So obviously I put on DOOM OST to make every second I don't spend looking for diamonds feel like a waste of time ^u^
Once I spawned into the world, I quickly ran over to the closest tree I could find and got enough wood to make wooden tools. I immediately started mining. Not even ten minutes in and I got super lucky. I found eight diamonds in a small cave.
I almost died from some skeletons and zombies, but I managed to keep digging until the next in game day.
At this point, I decided to take a risk and ran through a dessert until I found a desert temple. Unfortunately, there were no diamonds in the temple. I quickly changed up my strategy and decided to go back to mining. I dug until I reached Y14 and dug a straight line. It didn't take too long before I found eight more diamonds ^u^
A lot of my time loss came from eating and dealing with monsters.
37:30.13
So in total, seven edges for all that -_-
That's not many edges, so I have decided to roll a d4 to see how many minutes it takes before each edge.
I rolled a 3, so about 12 edges ^u^

I sent all of these ones to you via PM ;3
Master Designer:
REVENGE:
SHARE:
FITE MEH!:

*one day later
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote