View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 06:28 PM   #1
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Default The AMA of a Goddess.

Urrgh. Here's my AMA. Tear me to pieces. I'm doing so now, apparently. Remember, I don't have much experience at all so, it will be utterly obvious. I'm barreling, tunneling, through though, quickly, momentously, painfully...

I do better with specific questions. Not general, broad, vague ones.

I have had a sheltered upbringing. I am 37 but look around early to mid twenties to people. I am half Puerto Rican and Filipino. 5'7". Long, layered, dark brown, slightly wavy hair, middle of back length. Though it's really curly after a shower if uncombed and it air dries.

I'm demi and sapiosexual. Almost broken somewhat recently, but remain delicately, divinely strong.

My number is 3. irl. All vanilla unfortunately. I feel almost virginal oftentimes.

I love being a woman and wouldn't change, but I feel slighty a bit masculine sometimes in spirit, not looks.

I enjoy penetrating, not necessarily being penetrated unless I'm really horny I guess.

I need a lot of foreplay and depth and hotness to get off quickly and many times in a short period of time, which is rare so it takes me a while to accumulate it all up from everything before I have to make myself cum because of hot play sessions etc., but it's oftentimes something fantasized.

I didn't want to do this AMA because my inexperience. It is a big insecurity of mine and I'm pushing myself to get past it, to more experiences I might want, and not backing out... Trusting in myself and instincts more. Pushing through the pain, and getting more experience and memories that at least are unforgettable on my end. That I won't forget until my body deteriorates. Beyond that my spirit isn't bound to the same eartly woes. So I'll remember much more.

So yeah. Almost no experience. Mosty mental exploration. Unfortunately I don't know anyone locally that I'm into to do it all with.

I'm single by choice. Most people I'm into either it isn't reciprocated or we connect but they are far away. And even then, there are still bumps.

Maybe it's the universe's way of getting me to branch out more and learn quickly and efficiently.

Damn the pain. I guess I am an unwilling glutton for punishment. Masochistic that way I guess. It's probably just that I want what I want and don't want to stop until I get it someday. Fair?

If you ask me a question and I boringly answer out of inexperience, I promise to revisit the question on this AMA and quote the question once I do gain the experience in the future.

I promise to answer to the best of my ability, thoughtfully, and as detailed as possible. Please be patient for my response as I put my best foot forward each time and from different angles.

Remember, specifics. And I'm a newb. Feel free to ask whatever you wish. I'll answer honestly

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 11-04-2021 at 05:24 AM.
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote