View Single Post
Old 10-31-2021, 07:28 PM   #13
chiefsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel View Post
chief's fan! Answer this man. It's been 7 days. You are dropping the ball as a slave. Me twice, now this? And of my punishments you only managed to sleep naked? And you're messaging me on kik right now about receiving your first PM Dare and doing that? How hard is it to send just one of your 10 Sorry songs? How much time does it take? You can watch the World Series and do your dare, but aren't taking your punishments seriously. I guess you don't see it's importance or mine. Hmmph.

I'll give you a rule to check your AMA once a day. I'm also updating them soon.

Update your PM Dares to this (copy paste) ~

Will do at earliest convenience:

FAMOUS - I imagine roleplaying a female celebrity you choose, doing an everyday task or errand which we can decide together, done in the way I think they would do it, and send you the summary in PM.

SHOPPING: I must provide an online cart of women’s clothing and accessories of a theme of your choice (lingerie, fancy night out, work, etc.)

MAKEUP: I must watch a not too long makeup tutorial of your choosing.

BIG COCK: I must edge to pictures of a large cocks for 15 minutes. Ones I choose online. Not of yours.

YUMMYBJ: give a blow job to a banana or cucumber or penis shaped object in the house.

BREEZY: I must spend at least 1 hour with no underwear on.

DRESS ME: pick clothes from my album for me to wear when my Goddess hasn’t selected them yet. If she has I will wear them after.

ENCORE!: Input 2 dares in equation form ~

ENCORE = Keyword 1 + Keyword 2 ;-)

And don't forget to answer my questions in this post. I don't care if they are effin' rhetorical. Waste my time and I'll waste yours boy.

Goddess,

I apologize for not doing more of my punishments. I will do better and get to work on the songs. It is not difficult to do. You’re slave was being lazy. I have updated the PM dares as you have required.

slave

My sissy clothes

Likes/Limits/Dislikes

My sissy clothes

My Toy Album

PM Dares

DM me for my kik
chiefsfan is offline   Reply With Quote