View Single Post
Old 10-29-2021, 08:37 PM   #6
rhl
getDare Succubus

So I've decided to do this and use dice to pick the clothing.
My choices are, bralette, headband, ladies one piece swimsuit, panties, 10 inch skirt, and booty shorts.
My 3D6 rolls are 6,1, and 2
I put on cheeky shorts. I rather have a micro skirt, a head band on, and a bralette. I throw a shirt over and head to a wooded park.
Rolled 2 dice, 5 and 4.
Get out of the car, and remove my shirt. Set the timer for 9 minutes and head into the park.
At the 9 minute mark, I stop, and hope for the best. The headband goes over my eyes. I start the stopwatch. I'm afraid of going to short and find I'm only 14 seconds to long.
I so want to remove only 2 articles of clothing, but..
3 get removed, I set the timer for 11 minutes. Leaving the clothing at the edge of the path, I nervously head out. ( the last time I was naked in this park, I was only 5 minutes away)
I'm so nervous as I walk away from my clothing, and find the further I go, the more relaxed I am. Why, maybe because there would be nothing I could do if I'm caught.
My 11 minutes are finally up, and I hurriedly head back. I get dressed, in the same order they came off, first the headband, bralette and skirt.

I'm more nervous, dressed like this is humiliating, I head towards the car.
I hear voices but their is no place to turn or hide. I continue, passing a couple walking a dog, she says hi and I respond.
As I get in the car, I notice that 2 more cars had arrived, making it 9 cars. I head home.