View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 04:48 PM   #45
KacyBond

That's an awesome report! It's so daring to do that at a party, especially with your boyfriend filming! I bet going back to watch it will be a lot of fun.

And, since you liked the remote vibe idea, I've got another one: go to a local coffee shop or bar to hang out, with the vibe in your panties of course, and wearing a fairly normal outfit, like leggings, t-shirt, Hoodia kind of thing. Start playing chess, either with a physical board, or with some multi-player Chess app, and every time he captures one of your pieces, the vibe gets turned on, and only gets turned off when you capture one of his. And, if he wins, he gets to tell you to take off one piece of clothing, until you're just wearing your top layer and bottoms, with nothing underneath. And if you win a game, you get the much better reward: you get to call him a dummyhead!

Likes: Crossdressing, sissy, backtalking, diapers, cross dressing in public, being dominated and bullied into embarrassing myself.

Limits: Public nudity, dick pics, disclosing my ID, extreme scat, findom, CBT, anal

Kik: PearBond
KacyBond is offline   Reply With Quote