View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 07:35 AM   #612
DiaperBoy007

For preparation just drink a lot of whatever you like and put on a diaper of your choosing. For now there is nothing special to do, do whatever you like until your diaper is close to the point of leaking. Now go on a site like chatroulette showing your diaper and ask the people that stay there if you may change yourself and/or to give you tasks. If they give you a task within your limits do it of course. Once 5 people in there allowed you a change you may actually change yourself. If anyone from the chat denies it tho, the count begins from 0. Your goal will be to change yourself without leaking. If you manage to do that you are free, otherwise put on a diaper over your leaking one and cut slits in the inner, you are to wear it until your outer diaper leaks as well, you may only use the toilet for #2 (as per your limits).
If this is too much exposure or I oversaw any other limit feel free to DM me so I can change it accordingly.

likes:diapers, pee, forced wetting(in diapers), losing bladder control, Bladder control

dislikes/ punishments: over 3 hour dares,hidden public, wearing messy diaper for a longer time, wetting in clothes, poop in diaper

limits: high risk of exposure public, family, friends, social suicide,heavy pain, illegal, pics/videos with face, inconveniencing others irl

Things I have: Diapers, Suppositories, Condoms, Enema Set (I can buy other stuff too if needed)
DiaperBoy007 is offline   Reply With Quote