View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 03:48 AM   #310
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie94 View Post
I've been making steady progress on the tasks. But that also means a steady and sometimes exponential increase in pain, soreness, sensitivity and desperation! The panties are back to their soaked best, attached to my pussy like second skin!

Some highlights:

Hands down the most panful set of slaps to my titties! Whimpers, cries, moans, squeals, shouts throughout! My clamped nipples bore the brunt of it but my titties also came away red, slightly bruised and very tender! Will have to steer clear of slapping them for a while!

This almost made me lose control! I cannot believe how close I was, the combined effect of the clit and plug vibrators was incredible! I can hardly believe I managed to stop in time, and even after I did I thought for a couple of scary moments that I would still go over! Yep, no more edges for a while either if I want to succeed!

That leaves just the pussy and clit spankings to do until my titties recover a little or I feel confident enough to edge without cumming!

Slaps to each of my titties - 340/800
Hits to my pussy with my flogger - 160/270
Hits to my clit with a wooden spoon - 140/440
Edges - 63/188
This is brilliant - we really are making you work just as you requested.. It looks like you are going to be slapping, edging, sore and dripping wet on and off for pretty much the whole weekend!
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote