View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 07:08 PM   #13
striker101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erotica View Post
(I really hope I'm posting in the right forum)
As the title says, which was your most humiliating sexual experience? How did it made you feel? And would you do it again? Please give as many details as possible.
On a side note, how would you describe the difference between "humiliation" and "degradation"?
My most humiliating sexual experience was my first attempt at topping another guy.

A friend had set up a threesome, but instead of the usual case of him and another guy topping me, it was going to be my friend and I topping this other guy. It took forever for me to get so much as a semi, let alone hard enough to penetrate the guy. I kept trying, and I'd get close enough to try again, only to get too soft pretty much immediately when trying to enter him.

Eventually, like at least after 10 tries, I got a semi that stuck around long enough and was just hard enough to penetrate him. Then I was in such a frantic rush, because I didn't want to go soft again, so I came ridiculously fast. Side note, it was really weird cumming and not being fully hard (and definitely didn't feel as good).

They were both super nice and supportive about it. Poor guy definitely didn't get what he was hoping for that night though, and my friend and I agreed he'd only bring tops along after that.

Still, it was super humiliating not being able to perform. I always knew I was primarily a bottom, but having that physically confirmed so bluntly was embarrassing. Kind of ironic that looking back I also find it hot, and knowing that I'm physically meant to bottom can easily get me hard.

As far as degradation goes, I think it's kind of along the lines of every square is a rectangle, but not every rectangle is a square.

Being degraded is humiliating to me, but humiliation can come without being degraded. Like the above - I was humiliated, but as I said they were both really kind about it, and there was no degradation involved. That humiliation also isn't really the same as what I feel if I'm being degraded. Getting called names/slurs, dirty talk (like being told I'm nothing but a hole to be used) gets me turned on at the same time. The other situation clearly didn't turn me on at all (at least not at the time). Anyway, guess I just mean not all humiliation is the same/equal, and circumstances surrounding it can make a world of difference.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote