View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 08:32 AM   #38
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Default Doing dishes

Here's a fun one for the next time you're eating a meal at his house (or he's over at yours and you're feeling brave ). Once the meal is finished go to the kitchen and stand by the sink. If you're not already, strip naked and then stand with your arms out and legs spread, jumping-jack style. Your boyfriend is then to wash the dishes in the sink with a bristle brush and hot water.

Once the dishes are done, it's your turn! He's to wash your body with the same dish brush (clean it up first, of course), hot water that's hot enough to hurt without doing damage, and dish soap. He's to scrub your pussy tits, ass crack, ass hole, the whole 9 yards, every inch of you below the throat should be foamy!

Once that's done, he's to rinse you off and then dry you with a dish towel. (you might want to put a towel on the floor at the start of this, it's a little messy).

If he likes it consider making it a regular part of your routine, it makes doing dishes more fun and eliminates some of your shower routine haha

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote