View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 03:34 AM   #26
Ellie94

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
I love more the thought of you suffering because horny and unsatisfied than because of the pain, so one more edge from me.

You don't say if I can choose how, but don't say even that I can't, so I try: do it in front of a mirror, dressed but exposing pussy ass and tits, admiring your submissiveness.
Feel free to add how I should do the edges, I'll try to follow the instructions if possible.

I did this one, looking at myself in the mirror was a little humiliating, I pulled down the straps of my tank top and bra to expose my titties and pulled down my pants and panties to expose my pussy, and knelt on the floor for the edge for extra humiliation! This was fun, and has left me very aroused!

Task counter:
Slaps to each of my titties - 20/40
Hits to my pussy with my flogger - 20/40
Hits to my clit with a wooden spoon - 10/15
Edges - 4/11

32B/5'4"/52kg/brunette

Likes: submission, orgasms, edging, humiliation, bodywriting, anal, pain, accidental-on-purpose, risky

Limits: pics, scat, illegal, diapers, family, DDLG, use of things like toothpaste/bengay, food insertions

Toys: Dildo, clitoral vibrator, remote controlled vibrator, vibrating butt plug, nipple pumps, nipple clamps, binder clips, clothespegs, ball gag, flogger

Make me work for my orgasms - latest thread!
Ellie94 is offline   Reply With Quote