View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 04:15 PM   #608
Schnuffi

Talking

The moment you feel like you could go to the bathroom and pee, I want you to put on the thickest diaper you own. On top of that you have to put on your gymnastics clothes. Since they are made to be elastic they should fit, but be very tight around your diaper area.

Then drink at least 1L of water in the span of one hour, but no wetting in the diaper yet.

Now I want you to put on and gymnastics video you like, preferably the typical 80s/90s gymnastics video. You have to follow it through and do everything as shown.

If you manage to pull through without wetting your self during the video you are free to take of the diaper and pee in the toilet. But if you do not succeed and end up wetting your self, you have to start another video and do all the gymnastics with your wet diaper on.

likes: diapers, ABDL, light humiliation, hidden public, using my diapies, (being made to) feel(ing) little, rules*

dislikes(punishments): butt stuff, sissy stuff, bondage, enemas, rules*, spanking, semi public

limits: full public, permanent(without consent), family and friends, exposure, live ruining stuff, consumption of bodily waste, sex stuff

Schnuffibaby (Schnuffi Baby)
Schnuffi is offline   Reply With Quote