Old 10-20-2021, 10:55 AM   #525
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyctimm View Post
Subject 33 report.
Listened 58 total.
Arousal 1.

just being honest for science: i was so horny yesterday, my balls were killing me and i didn't even want to move. but i had to help my dad with something that required alot of bending, squatting, kneeling and other motions that i was just not up for. but at the same time, i didn't expect him to do it. so i went in the bathroom and wanked till i cummed. i was surprised at the quickness and intensity (i actually moaned, i almost never do) of the orgasm. the pressure was off, i went to work.

i'll leave it to you researchers to figure it out, but i think that at that moment having the orgasm for a practical reason was more important to me than "playing along" with the hypno. i could be wrong though.

i know i was slated for not getting permission for an orgasm until Nov 15th. so please let me know if this is worthy of punishment or just a sign that the hypno didn't work in this situation.

(Owes 32 listens, 5 edges)
Real-life happens sometimes and I certainly can't claim to know the discomfort you might have been feeling. As I've said before I generally don't punish for unauthorized orgasm (beyond it affecting the date of the next authorized one.)

Let us know if you feel like you need to be punished. In the interim, just continue what you have previously been doing.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote