View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 01:12 PM   #33
KacyBond

This is a great thread! I'm glad you're giving a lot of feedback on what does and doesn't work for you; a lot of these threads go dark pretty quickly.

I think a great dare for the vibe is to do a geochache with it! Have your boyfriend turn it on, then go hide the controller somewhere in public where it won't be found by anyone else (in a tree, bush, or taped to the underside of a bench or rail or something.) Then you have to go and find it! Should be very exciting!

Another dare is to take notes during your next class. Then ask your boyfriend for a letter without telling him what it's for. Now, count how many times you used that letter in your notes, and he gets to spank you that many times.

Third dare (you don't have to do all three, of course) is to browse Amazon or some boutique website with your boyfriend for the sexiest Halloween costume you can find. Then, you have to buy whatever he thinks is the sluttiest one, and wear it under your clothes one day, and try to take a bathroom selfie in a public bathroom on campus.

Likes: Crossdressing, sissy, backtalking, diapers, cross dressing in public, being dominated and bullied into embarrassing myself.

Limits: Public nudity, dick pics, disclosing my ID, extreme scat, findom, CBT, anal

Kik: PearBond
KacyBond is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KacyBond for this post: