View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 08:04 PM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScribeOfThe69 View Post
Thank you for the task. I decided to attempt it, despite being new.

I decided to use my electric racket I use to kill mosquitoes, to show it how much I appreciate it in these trying times. I got naked, kneeled, and cleaned the handle.
I then began to strike the pose, but the top of my feet hurt when I used the position described. So instead I supported myself on my toes, bending them, so my soles were perpendicular to the ground.

I set the timer of one hour, got in position, got the handle in my mouth, and began my time as an object. I will admit, my penis was immediately hard.
However, my body began to ache quite a bit, from my knees to my back, and my arms feeling like they were losing blood. I held on as long as I could, but I failed at 4 minutes and 28 seconds.
Excellent attempt! There's no shame in trying a dare and failing. Most of the people who've read this didn't have the courage to try it at all, even those who were interested. So well done!

It wasn't my intention for a hard floor to cause pain. Like any other piece of furniture, if the floor-furniture interface is causing issues, you would correct that by shimming it, adjusting it, putting something soft under it, etc. I was envisioning a carpeted room when I wrote this, so I'll adjust the instructions to take that factor out of it.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote