View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 09:30 PM   #12
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
What kind of a salary ($/year) would you want to work these jobs naked?
Try and keep it within reason though please, don't ask for 1 billion dollars otherwise this becomes a little too silly.

Secretary
Janitor
Coach
University professor
Newscaster
Bus Driver
Wal-Mart Greeter
Grocery Store Clerk
Food delivery driver
Animal shelter worker
Construction worker
Ooh, neat! Well, since I'm fully disabled and unable to work any of those jobs, I'll have to answer from a hypothetical or historical perspective, like... my current mind in my younger, more able (more presentable) body...

I'll also assume this is all completely legal, I can't get in actual legal trouble or fired for it, the company consents, etc.

Secretary: Depends... if I have my own office/vestibule, and don't have to mingle much, so mostly only my boss and his visitors see me, $80,000. If it was more like a modern executive assistant, doing like, 60% of my boss's job all over the place... $250,000.

Janitor: (assuming PPE when legit necessary) Night shift? $90,000. Day shift with lots of people seeing? $180,000.

Coach: Like... sports coach? Sheeeeit... $20,000,000 if it's professional or college, and I'm on national TV. $1,500,000 if it's high school and I have to relentlessly defend my authority and dignity to a bunch of horny school boys.

University Professor: $75,000. Yes, that's right, lowest one so far. Colleges are accepting places with lots of social experimentation and way more tolerant of abberant behavior. Most of the students would probably think it's cool!

Newscaster: Nope. I'm morally opposed to this "profession" in general. No amount of money, no amount of clothing or lack thereof. No thank you. Wellll... okay. $1,825,000,000. I'd do it for one day, take my cool $5M, and never work again. But they're smarter than that and would have contracts and stuff, so... nope.

Bus Driver: $70,000. I mean... I know how optics work, and... who cares what their bus driver looks like? If they did, freaking... _nobody_ would ride the bus. XD

Wal-Mart Greeter: $80,000. True, customers in Wal-Mart aren't very judged (and Wal-Mart actually has a policy against harrassing customers for any legal mode of dress, so...), but still... standing naked for people from all walks of life in my entire community is asking a lot.

Grocery Store Clerk: $75,000. Same issues as the greeter... but I'm behind a counter most of the time.

Food Delivery Driver: $50,000. I mean, come on... the comedic value alone, reversing the trope? XD In the car most of the time, only exposed to private residences a few at a time...

Animal Shelter Worker: I'll work a Kevin O'Leary deal here... $70,000 plus a $1M cash benefit policy per testicle and $20M for my penis if some animal ends up biting them off and eating them. Most of the $70k isn't actually for the nudity, because who cares? They're animals, and the people dropping them off aren't gonna give a shit. It's because that's an emotionally difficult job... and I seriously doubt they make anywhere near that.

Construction Worker: Again, assuming genuinely necessary PPE, which... actually... you know? That probably has a legit OSHA requirement for steel toed boots, so... nope! I ain't wearin' shoes for no amount of cash, bruh. Not anymore. Once upon a time, but never again, and actually not even at my last three jobs before full disability.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote