View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 08:00 PM   #605
SubbyFoxboi

Alright so this dare should be started once you're busting to pee and have then drunk a litre more. I want you to put on a triple diaper with cuts in the inner ones and make sure to have a lot ready to drink. Get some wetting hypno ready and get into some of your favourite baby clothing, or just whatever you want if you don't own anything. For about 3 hours (or as long as you can if not possible) you're gonna sit there and do whatever you like. You may use your computer or play games or whatever you like, as long as you're sitting there and listening to the hypno. Every 15 mins, drink .25L of water.

Eventually those diapers are gonna end up getting pretty full! You're welcome to wear plastic pants if you have those available and you're worried you'll leak. If at any point you want to not listen to hypno anymore, your alternative is to binge kids shows instead. After time is up, the diapers are probably very puffy and soggy, so for 15 more minutes have fun squishing and bouncing in them. After that you're free to change.
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote