View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 03:04 PM   #4
2Temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchynugat View Post
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353228130...4AAOSwdLJffNDZ

This or something similar if it doesn't fit. Add in accessories like hosiery, petticoats, and bold makeup with the remainder of the 60 pounds.
Ok, so I managed to find the same one listed with more sizing info, and it seems that it will be just slightly small around my bust - so I could wear it, but I don't think I'd be allowed to at work with my boobs spilling out the top and they'd just make me wear my normal uniform instead. I've saved it in my watch list for now, and will get it to wear to the pub after work if no one suggests anything that I could adapt for while I'm at work.

That costume, inc p&P, is £15 and I don't think I'll be spending all the remaining £45 on accessories, so that still leaves plenty for any other (non-Halloween) items anyone thinks I should get.

Would anyone like to tell me what hosiery to wear with this costume?
Or knickers?

How about something for under my uniform on normal work days?

I normally get changed into my uniform at work, so how about something to wear to/from work?

Or something for a day off? You can tell me what sort of place I should wear it to the first time I wear it, and what I should do while there.

Perhaps you think my list of toys is missing something? Post a link to what I should get and you can tell me how I should use it for the first time (including, if you want, where, what I should be wearing, how long for, etc).
Hard Limits: Social suicide, full public, family/friends, face, messy, permanent, illegal

Toys
Lush 3, hush 2, princess plug, jiggle balls, nipple clamps

I'm into showing my tits until my 40th birthday

Add to my calendar
2Temptation is offline   Reply With Quote