View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 12:13 PM   #1
2Temptation

Default Choose my clothes and toys

I've just discovered that here in the UK I can convert my collected Nectar points into vouchers to spend on Ebay.co.uk, so I thought I'd let you tell me what I should spend them on.

I currently have about £60 to spend, but it doesn't have to be spent all in one go. To use the vouchers I just have to spend at least £10 (including p&p) in one transaction, but that can include more than one item.

Post a link to anything on Ebay.co.uk you think I should buy - clothes, shoes, underwear, toys, etc - even a Halloween costume if you like (I'll be working on Halloween. We can wear costumes, but they obviously need to be family-friendly, but as long as I can adapt it for work and adapt it back for after work, I'll go for it) . As long as it's available in my size (and I think there's the slightest chance I'd ever dare wear/use it) I'll add it to my basket until I've enough to use a voucher then place the order, and keep doing this until I've used up my points. Anything else I'll put in a separate watch list until I've saved up enough points to do it again.

Feel free to post with individual items or a whole outfit and toys. For each post you can also give me a dare/task/challenge to do while wearing it - but only one per post, so if I you put together a whole outfit for me I will only have to do one while wearing it, but if I put together an outfit from several posts, I'll have to do several things while wearing it (which will force me to wear less items if I don't want to do too many in one day!)

If you only suggest one item, you can also make a general suggestion on what I should or shouldn't wear with it, such as "wear this with your shortest skirt", "don't wear a bra under this top", or "have this in your ass when wearing tight jeans or leggings".

Please remember to check my likes/dislikes/limits - if something isn't mentioned, assume it's a limit. Also bear in mind we are heading towards winter in the UK, so if you suggest something for me to wear on the beach it's going to be several months before it's beach weather again and I might have completely forgotten about this thread by then!
Hard Limits: Social suicide, full public, family/friends, face, messy, permanent, illegal

Toys
Lush 3, hush 2, princess plug, jiggle balls, nipple clamps

I'm into showing my tits until my 40th birthday

Add to my calendar
2Temptation is offline   Reply With Quote