View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 02:01 PM   #145
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Let's try a new dare. This time a little discomfort during your errands.......

To prepare for this dare you will strip naked. Gag yourself with your large ballgag and then plug your ass with the large plug. Attach your nipple suckers to your tits and then begin masturbating using your penetrating vibrator. Keep the nipple suckers on until you orgasm twice. No cleaning up afterwards.

Now dress in your sundress and lacy panties nothing else. Accentuate yourself with jewelry to call attention to your tits. You may remove the ball gag when your ready to leave, the plug stays in.

Go about your errands as normal. When you get to the first store with a public restroom go to a stall and remove your panties and stuff them in your pussy.

After completing your errands remove your panties from your pussy and suck on them while you drive home. Remove the plug after your enter your home.
I started off with the orgasm task you described. It takes a while for me to orgasm from penetration, so by the time I finished twice my jaw, ass, and nipples were very sore. I was also physically a little worn out from masturbating for so long.

Without cleaning up, I threw on my sundress and lacy panties, which immediately got wet. My nipples were still hard from all the stimulation, so they were clearly visible through the thing fabric. I've mentioned before in this thread, but the top of this dress is a wrap style, so in addition to exposing a lot of cleavage it's easy to see down the top if I slouch or bend at all. I put on my pendant necklace and removed the gag before leaving.

I went to a shopping mall today, so I stopped in a restroom near the entrance and removed my panties and stuffed them inside of me. This didn't bother me near as much as the plug (I don't normally wear the large one) and I continued through the mall. I only had one store I needed to stop at, but I stayed for 2 hours to window shop. My nipples were hard the entire time and my ass was sore.

When I was finally ready to go, I walked out to my car, and since you didn't mention using a restroom this time I stood on the other side of my care and quickly reached under my dress and fished the panties out before popping them in my mouth. Nobody was around that I saw. Then I got in my car and drove home, sucking on the panties the entire way.

Thank you so much for the dare!

(Slap Count: 158 | Spit Slap Count: 28 | Spank Count: 1,320)

Featured PM Dare for March: WIN OR LOSE

Last edited by delaneythenerd; 10-13-2021 at 02:30 PM.
delaneythenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to delaneythenerd for this post: