View Single Post
Old 10-06-2021, 10:51 AM   #143
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungariancommie View Post
Sometimes kink and chores can collide to make both more interesting. Do a load of dishes, naked from at least the waist down and plugged. I don’t know if you have a tail plug but that would be best. Once you’re almost done, spank yourself with 3 different kitchen items 15 times each, then wash the items last.

After this you must complete one of the following

With your freshly spanked booty on display, dust all of the furniture in 3 rooms and spank yourself 10 times in each room with an item from said room…

Or

Get on your hands and knees and hand scrub the kitchen floor, until it is done or 10 minutes goes by. Spank yourself with a wood spoon or a spatula hard each cheek every minute that goes by
My husband usually does the dishes because I hate getting dirty, so for this I told him I wanted to give him the day off and asked him to leave them for me to do the nest day. After he left for work, I stripped naked except for rubber gloves and put in my plug (I don't have a tail plug but I tied a few lengths of rope around the end of the plug to get it closer to what you wanted). I did the dishes, then bent over the sink and spanked myself with a wooden spoon, a wooden spatula, and a rolling pin, then I washed them.

I chose to dust, and first up was the living room, where I spanked myself with the remote. Next was the dining room, where I spanked myself with the candle holder we keep on the table. Lastly was the bathroom, where I spanked myself with the handle of the toilet brush.

Thank you for the dare!

(Slap Count: 156 | Spit Slap Count: 28 | Spank Count: 1,290)

Featured PM Dare for March: WIN OR LOSE

delaneythenerd is offline   Reply With Quote