View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 11:05 AM   #1
Carmennn505

Arrow F really horny for anal

I'm really horny right now and wanna be told what to do! I also have homework to do but nothing due today, but the dares could also incorporate that if you want. Lately when I do homework, I do it for 30 mins or 60 minutes and then take a break! I'm a college student so there is always something I could be doing for school, and I do want to spend more time on it, but it's not necessary for the dares to be about that

I only have basic supplies around the house; no actual sex toys yet!

Lately I have been thinking about anal more, but I haven't really put anything inside myself in a while so idk how much i can fit! I saw an image that showed bodywriting saying "pen holder" on it, so that really turned me on and is an idea of what I should put inside myself lol. I dont want to do any body writing though!

Likes- denial, tasks or dares that are mean, edging, ice play, pain, bladder control, *anal*, dice 🌸

Dislikes (its complicated because I get turned on by dislikes lol but I guess these are still dislikes)- hard pain, clothespins, toothpaste, extreeeme denial 🌸

Limits (won't do)- public, pics or vids, a2m or drinking piss, enemas 🌸

Last edited by Carmennn505; 10-02-2021 at 11:24 AM.
Carmennn505 is offline   Reply With Quote