View Single Post
Old 09-29-2021, 10:13 PM   #1
tjpublic

Send a message via MSN to tjpublic
Default Counting for a risky public walk.

For this dare, you will need to go to public place that you can go for a walk with stopwatch or phone you can use to keep track of time, wearing 3 pieces of clothing.

You are going to start the stopwatch, close your eyes, and count for 1 minute. When you think you are at 1 minute exactly, you will stop the clock and open your eyes.

For every second you missed the 1 minute mark by you will remove 1 piece of clothing. Once you are out of clothing, each additional second will be a minute you must walk away from them.

Example: I count for what feels like 1 minute, but it's actually 1:05 on the watch. I missed the mark by 5 seconds. That means I would have to strip naked, and walk 2 minutes away from my clothes.

You can make the dare much harder or much easier by adjusting the # of clothes or how long you have to count for. Counting to 5 minutes leaves a lot of room for error, counting to 30 seconds would make it much easier. I may eventually build a dice dare around this concept with more variety.
tjpublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to tjpublic for this post: